Novembre

^^I'm sure your comment will cause an such uproar everyone will be forced to devote all their attention to you and you only.

since no one really knows anything about new novembre album, you guys might check out klimt 1918.. one of the memmbers of novembre worked on klimt albums.
they are more mellow, but both albums are pure gold :)

Von: Kyra Bartkiewitz
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Juli 2005 16:08
An: Mail Century Media
Betreff: AW: Novembre

H ello,

the band Novembre is no more part of our signed bands. Please check out their webpage for further information, we have no details to answer your questions. Sorry and take care, Kyra in behalf of Century Media Records

Dreadful said:
I think Classica is one of the only albums really worth owning from this band, if you really just want to own classic shit. The songs were great compared to the other albums, my starving bambina" is one of their career's high points. This band has more in common with Opeth than Agalloch, I'd say. To me, it's as if Opeth were heavy most of the time and were more generic yet a tad more cohesive. (...)

I think you should listen to the other albums, because Classica is their most aggressive album to date. Classica and Arte Novecento, are two exceptions in their short albums list and they happen to be my favorite (arte novecento, classica). I don't think it's all about classic music at all and I don't think Novembre and Opeth can be directly compared in the ways you did, they're 2 different, yet unique, bands of great talent and musical prowess!

NineFeetUnderground said:
novembre is pretty miserable anyway...

one of the handful of bands which gets extremely overrated on this forum. :yuk:

Oh? how come they're so overrated if Novembre is hardly mentioned in here (aside from topics of "Choose 10 bands for a dream Fest", "Mention your 10 favorite bands", etc) ?

KRANG said:
since no one really knows anything about new novembre album, you guys might check out klimt 1918.. one of the memmbers of novembre worked on klimt albums.
they are more mellow, but both albums are pure gold :)

Indeed. Klimt 1918 is another great band coming from Rome, Italy. Should you check their fansite, which, in my opinion, beats the crap fo their official website

http://www.klimt1918-fever.net

As for Novembre, the new album is already recorded and they're dealing the last parts of the contract with their new (and great) label. Unconfirmed rumours say they'll be touring with Katatonia again and the new album is due out by around the same time as Ghost Reveries. I know which label got them signed and I am hoping they'll get decent promotion from them, since CM, whilst my favorite label, they didn't promoted the band in the way they should.

As for those who don't know the band, get the songs wankerness mentioned and check the fansite (it's in my sig)

Enjoy.

Looking for a Job said:

I agree with him actually, I would listen to Novembre's last two albums (well, if you don't count Dreams D'Azur as their newest) over any of Opeth's output any day (well, besides MAYBE mayh). AND I AM A HUGE OPETH FAN. I just think Novembre is very slightly better, though maybe their new album will suck and take them down a notch. Though I doubt it could be worse than D1/D2 lololol

I agree with jester too. I wonder why profanity, looking4ajob, 9ftunderground haven't been banned yet. They haven't added anything but offtopic to this forum. However I understand why one of them is still looking for a job.