Novembrine Waltz vs. Dreams d' Azur

do you think? I think crystal is maybe my favorite song on dzure at the moment. It has the same guitar line as the novembre website.
Today I was pruning persimon trees and i listened to dreams dzure twice, classica and hviss lyset tar oss and hlidskjalf by burzum. Listening to music makes it a lot beter. Especially Novembre and Burzum.
Anyway, i'm sold, I love dreams d'zure. More so than wish I could dream it again.

I'm soo excited. I just brought Novembrine Waltz off ebay. It should be hear in a few days so when I've absorbed it I can make up my mind on which I like beter.
There are a few more Novembrine Waltzes on Ebay if anyone dosn't have it.

I got it yesterday. It was strange at first but now it is blowing me away. It starts off like their heaviest song ever, then the rest of the album is quite warm. It has more than just metal on it.
I particularly like Issa! oh! oh! Issa!

Although in these last 3 years I've been listening all the times to "Novembrine Waltz", which probably contains the best song ever from Novembre - Everasia (along with The Dream of the old boats - my opinion, of course), guess that "(Wish I...)/Dreams D'Azur" is still at the top.
When you're into a band since so many years and the band records again memorable songs that made you dream for almost 10 years, with such a new and outstanding production/sounds, some different vocals lines, different lyrics... what can I tell you?
By the way, I find that these records are very similar indeed.

And yeah, of course, don't ever underestimate a work of art/painted black/magniloquent, bleeding dark as "Arte Novecento": Novembre forged a sound with that masterpiece!!!

Im planning on getting arte novecento off the website pretty soon. Hopefully it is dark. It certainly looks pretty morbid. That will basically complete my collection, aside from unreal, which I might get anyway...