Now EATing thread...

kittie_bread said:
I have a couple, but believe me, you do not want to see them.

im sure you look better than strangelight and he still sent pics of himself to me when i asked. go ahead, dont be girlish like.

But I am a girl....surely I'm allowed to be girlish...ok, maybe not. But seriously, as long as you're aware they'll give you nightmares...

Is this one of those forums where you need to host the pictures on a site, or can i just put them straight up? cause i don't have any webspace.

kittie_bread said:
Ok, now you're just pulling my leg :p

hehe, honestly Im not. Ive been obsessed with Scotland since I was a nipper. Irn Bru, haggis, the Glasgow accent, Danny McGrain the lot.. As I got older I started linking the idea of Scottish girls with Scottish football shirts and was also a big fan of Tennents Super.

he7.jpg

Andy_2003 said:
alright there Dunc, how's are you?

Ah me body clock is all wrong like. I woke up around 7pm o_O Ive got this deadly cheese here though from the Isle Of Man. Mature cheddar with peppercorns like. Been having dead weird dreams and that cos of all this cheese consumption. Horse riding and escaping from offices windows....:erk:

firstargopoem.jpg

most of veggie is a fashion. like was aerobics 40 years ago. ppl spend enormous moneys for eating less food (brown bread and fruit coctails, multivitamines and multivitamins and free-of-aything stuff.) poor starvers in africa, they can eat a little, not-nourishing stuff for free ;) ) Just got some can of superdrink from america (as unwanted promogift for my coffee order so my postage fee was increased, bastards) and it says: sugar-free, fat-free, preservative free, lactose free and even "ready to drink".. fuckers. Its taste could be used for tourture-interrogating terrorists.
just say people can live one day longer and they pay