Now Eating :)

brie?? :yuk:

mmmmm........FV... :) :oops:

I'm super hungry!!!!
NE: Yoghurt with bits of cherry mmmmmmmmmm I could eat a kilo of it :rolleyes:
ND: Vanilla & pear infusion

Grrrrmmmfff!! i am.. grrmmmff ... eating... grrrmmff pork sausage sandwich trying to get fat myself XDXD i am a little thin

oscura criatura@ are you boy or girl? :)

thered@ errr??? does it taste nice??? :ill:

ND: Coffee
and i´ve just eaten a little bit of chocolate mmmmmmmm

It tastes kind of like paper, wadded up into a ball!:loco:

NE: Sunny Delight (Artificial Orange Juice), Fudgesicle, and cheesecake.

Oh yeah and I a just now chopped up my pet cat and ate it for supper. No wait I forgot, I didn't eat my cat, I ate pork chops. Man, this Mad Cow disease scare is working for the best for us in terms of meat prices! 4 nice pork chops cost us only $3! That's really insane!

i just ate tortellini from a tupper ware, but after 2 days in a row with fast food I had to have a nice little normal lunch...They were cool, but the mixture of ham and cheese of the filling makes it impossible to wonder if I'll get the mad cow disease... :cry:

fathervic (who would like to see the world through the eyes of a mad cow)

@Melancholia. i am a very satanic-insane-alcoholic-dead-thin and sometimes stupid boy :saint:

Oscura criatura goes in the search of something to eat.... mmm.. :puke:

oscura_criatura said:
@Melancholia. i am a very satanic-insane-alcoholic-dead-thin and sometimes stupid boy

The second adjective was attached to the first train of words, me thinks. :)

Now Papeing: Cold Coffee (which supposedly was warm coffee) :erk:

|ng.

oscura_criatura said:
@Melancholia. i am a very satanic-insane-alcoholic-dead-thin and sometimes stupid boy :saint:

Oscura criatura goes in the search of something to eat.... mmm.. :puke:
well, all dead are thin...they´'re just bones :p

(okay,another one of my stupid jokes)

:)

ND: coffee.... rather cold...it used to be hot though hmmmm

i have a bag of chips in my back pack...i'm trying not to eat it...I'm not really hungry but habit is sometimes so strong...i feel i have to eat it just because there and i'm not doing anything but surfing...i hope i won't eat it...I don't want to eat just because I'm bored...argh...yeah...argh indeed!

the chips are eaten and digested now, me supposes :D
hehe i had the same problem with a portion of cereal yesterday...i was just cooking & and doing the washing-up,but they were calling me, calling me,calling me, i tried to resist...but couldn't!! put them in a bowl and then my subconscious who disagreed with my lack of will "organized" an accident with the milk bottle :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: at least i ate half of the cereal :D has to clean the floor instead... lamer!!!!!!!!

ND: Cofee....half with coffeine half without .... o_O

FatherVic said:
i have a bag of chips in my back pack...i'm trying not to eat it...I'm not really hungry but habit is sometimes so strong...i feel i have to eat it just because there and i'm not doing anything but surfing...i hope i won't eat it...I don't want to eat just because I'm bored...argh...yeah...argh indeed!
At first I was imaging you sitting at your PC with a big ass back pack on your back hehe! You made me hungry by mentioning chips!

Now eating: Baby carrots. (Closest thing to Potato Chips!) Then after I was done, I stuffed the plastic carrot-bag into my mouth and started chewing on it, due to a really horrible habit of chewing plastic and paper.

*Goes to look in the refridgerator to see if there's anything else to eat*

:lol: and to think i was worried about my bad eating habits :p
well, actually they're quite bad... for example, i often skip lunch and have more little snacks during the day, all drowned in liters of coffee and/or tea, which is terrible for your health :( i know i should have regular meals but i just can't get myself to cook for only one person... it sort of upsets me, and unfortunately i don't like fish, so that i can't even eat with the beasts :cry:
atm i'm having some fruit (namely, orange and banana) with *sigh* a big mug of coffee...7th or 8th cup of the day, awwwwww... shame on me :cry:

edit: don't get me wrong about the cats: it's not that i'd like to eat their canned wet food... the little princes here eat real fish (cod fish, to be more precise) with vegetables, twice a week! what you wouldn't do for your pets :rolleyes:

well I wouldn't buy them fish for once :p I hate fish...and the smell of it makes me want to go sink a greenpeace ship so stupid fishermen can really stinguish the whole aquatic life forms!!! (ok, i'm exagerating a bit...I don't want any harm on dolphins, whales or sharks...the rest...to the hell with them)

@theredinthecokecan: well I used to do something like that when I was a kid and I lived in Mexico. They had a strange sort of candy based on chili powder with salt and sugar in little plastic sachets. I was putting them inside of my mouth and sucking the powder mixed with saliva for hours, sachet after sachet. And most of times I still like the insides of the bags...but i try to keep it down in public :p

right now i'm finishing a nice half a litre of coke...and vanilla coke is vanishing from the supermarkets...arghhhhhhhhh!!!!

fv (who'd like to buy a package of Froot Loops if any whacky american wanted to help him :rolleyes: )

Fathervic@ :lol: :lol: shame on you :D

Rei@ how sweet :)) you feed the catties with fish and vegetables...mmm nutricious... give them a caress from my part!!

I have more or the same bad habits as Rei hehe especially lately...i like cooking,but i'm either too busy or too lazy lately, so i ate snacks / smaller meals during the day.i actually love it :) :Spin:
I also love coffee and teas mmmmmmmm

ND: decaffeine coffee... and i ate a bit of yoghurt before...

right now i've just finished a peanut bag that i didn't finish yesterday and a bottle of coke that i didn't drunk this afternoon....oh my god, I'm living on the remains of other meals!!!! :p

that's not bad at all :D I would also like to have some of those specific peanuts :D it´s the only sort i like...

I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the time today... it sucks :cry: