Now Eating :)

NE: Oh god, I don't want to think of food right now. Me and my brother had an eating contest today. I ate 5 plates of Spagetti (Medium sized plates), a couple pieces of garlic bread, plus a bowl of salad and almost threw up. I stopped because my mouth started watering (you know before you throw up, your mouth starts to water a lot). It's the most I've ever ate in my life! *Keels over* NO MORE FOOD!

:rolleyes: i guess it´s the most any not-suffering-from-eating-disorders person has ever eating... :lol: *tries to imagine*
i suppose you won,huh?????

the whole thing sounds funny actually :) I remember once two of friends had pizza contest...the winner ate 12 pieces from a pizza hut family pizza!!!! :loco:

ND: have just had my morning coffee...now water time .... i feel dizzy today :cry:

You win a beer gut!!!! No, there's no telling how much the mouth can eat when you are hungry! Also doesn't it seem that everyone has at least one heavy eater friend!? My dad ate five truck stop sized pancakes before. You're basically full after just one! (They are probably a rough estimate of 3-4 Cm's thick and ~15 Cm's wide. He did it with syrup poured on it too! He also came close to getting a free meal at the local restaraunt around here. In order to get a free meal, you have to eat 12 large Fish and Chips. Also I had a friend who ate a whole cake to himself. Us Americans sure do know how to eat! (No wonder why we are so overweight!)

NE: Fruit Loops

aye, sir captain, errr... sir :p
do you happen to have brought something else? my fridge's almost as empty as my stomach *rumble* and i don't like fish... and even if i did the beasts would kill me if only i tried to steal some :p

|ngenius said:
Err... I use to order a family pizza just for myself. :rolleyes: Do I win something? :D

|ng.
Nope :p actually i expressed it wrongly..the pizza hut family pizza has 8 pieces, so my friend ate 1 1/2 pizza, which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much...:ill:

Welcome, welcome Dark Jester!!! what would you like to have for dinner? :p

ND: caramel tea mmmmmmmmmmmm

ND: strawberry tea and water

and i've just eaten some crunch m'n'ms and a yoghurt with pieces of exotic fruits....in a supergreedy speed and i feel i will eplode... :ill:

I thank God for providing us with people like theredin....really...this world needs 90% more of color!!!! the only stupid and severely poisoning contest i´ve done was with a mate in work to drink half a glass of reaaaaaally old vinegar...i felt i couldn´t breathe properly for the next 2 hours...yes...we´re so stupid sometimes!!!

@D_J welcome you fool of the English persuasion...which is that thing about fish and chips you islanders are bragging about day and night??? gimme beef...gimme pork!!! gimme mediterranean...ouuuuuuuuh yeah :p WELCOME PAL....:Spin:

now drinking toffee tea, which is not that nice...
and eating sour licorice candy...red and white...mmmm

ND: just water

but oooooooooh, i'm dreaming of moussaka...mmmmmmm hot zucchini and potatoes...this goddamn food has been haunting me the last two days...i'd better do sth about it this week

water water...

today i ate "pligouri" (cracked wheat)...you boil this thing and it becomes like some sort of pasta...i cooked it with a bit of fideua, tomato and some secret stuff ;) and in the end i ate it mixed with yoghurt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i wonder if anybody else knows of this food?

me, for one...no :p but I will, i suppose ;)

right now i'm finishing a vanilla milkshake...

fathervic (shaken, not stirred)

[
FatherVic said:
me, for one...no :p but I will, i suppose ;)
definitely =)
i don't know if you have it there or not, but today i was thinking to get a package of cracked wheat (600grams) with me to be sure!! it's so yummy =)

neither eating nor drinking now...
but this evening i ate a superdelicious piece of cheesepie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

woooow! mr. deep in misery is here! i remember you from the dt forum...
Välkommen!!!!

ND: nothing yet,but i think i'll make myself some tea or light coffee mmmmmmmm

cherry yoghurt and decaffeine coffee...cold with warm...amazing combination :p

earlier i ate some sort of little pie with pieces of pineapple inside mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a hug to the polite person who brought it to me :)