Now Playing Thread

i may also have a heart attack. however im not anticipating even an announcement for at least 6 months.
Yeah I better stop thinking about it or the wait will be much more painful. Though the news will be more sudden if I try and not think about it, increasing the chance of a heart attack haha.
N0 NOT MA BABI TR32NT!! o_O:puke::cry::headbang::headbang:
iL liv 4 u st3pheN!

Enslaved- Vertebrae, forced myself to break from this and it was worth it as it's owning me pretty hard atm. Next, Bloodbath- The Fathomless Mastery, give it another go, it was good, just dm does very little for me nowadays. Was pretty pleased with Akerfeldt's vocals. preTy TR0O.

Dream Theater - Eve

One of the greatest pieces of music ever created.:OMG:
This song is a lost gem. Hands down to Kevin Moore.:worship:

Ane Brun- Changing of the Season, then her other album Duets. Watched a new interview with her on FaceCulture and seeing her perform "The Treehouse Song" at the end of the interview it basically meant I had to binge on her stuff. Christ I hope she does a gig in Oz one day.

Dream Theater - Wait For Sleep

Damn... I wonder what would have happened with DT if Kevin Moore wouldn't left the band.

The Future Sound Of London - Among Myselves.

This album is absolute fucking quality - TREEENT WHERE DO I GO NEXT?!?!?!?!?!
lol lifeforms does indeed rape ey. I'd say go to Dead Cities next, that's another fantastic album. Lifeforms is their best but Dead Cities is amazing as well. I knew u'd be down with lifeforms.
The Books- Thought for Food, been meaning to check out this band for ages, their a folk/electronic who have been very well reviewed around the place; which prompted me to check them out. Next David Bowie- Hunky Dory.

I guess I'm the only one who thought 300 was a crappy-plotless film, am I not?

Well, the movie did have no plot, far too much over-dramatising, and every 5 seconds the was a slow-motion take, not to mention the movie is ridiculously un-realistic..... yet I loved every second of it.

Metallica - Death Magnetic

Current track: This Was Just Your Life

Ok verse, great chorus...