Now Playing Thread

Akercocke- Antichrist, far out this still fucking destroys really hard, haven't listened to cocke in ages. Gonna have to do words in the near future. Next Esoteric- The Pernicious Enigma.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the Live DVD. That thing's been delayed more than Opeth's. Good things come to those who wait I suppose.

Drudkh - Eternal Turn Of The Wheel

Yeah I love it, it's one of my favourite post-rock/ambient records.

@ Disease - They've just finished recording their new one, it's about to be mixed. Should be out early 09. Check out their myspace, has a couple pictures of the recording sessions.

Wow, that's awesome. Thanks for the news. I won't be able to check out any new music for a while, but in about 6 months I'll be able to, so at least I have something to look forward to.

NP: Gojira - From Mars To Sirius

Current track: From The Sky

Next Esoteric- The Pernicious Enigma.

Wise choice, good sir! It's a strange favourite of mine to listen to whilst at work.. Considering how depressing an album it is, it really cheers me up and makes work far easier to cope with ahaha.

And concerning an akercocke release.. The mod on their forum said something along the lines of "...something wicked is brewing".

Now spinning the new Deathspell split.

Of course i'm not really, just hoping on getting a few fanboys close to that imminent heart attack ;)

^ Haha so did mine.

Grails - Doomsdayers Holiday, still not quite sure what to make of this one, caught me by suprise for some reason. Next up Nordvagr - Pyrrhula

5099950027323lfgs9.jpg