Now Playing

Sweet

Snow Queen
Jan 3, 2008
Colorado
Got to have one of these going! :headbang:

A Prelude to Tragedy: With these hands

I love this song it has a Ryche feel to it! Also give me the chills, the vocals are amazing. You all "Rock It" :headbang::kickass:

Love me some Tarot! (Yeah, that's Marco from Nightwish..this is his band) :)

Tarot - Pyre of Gods
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWMPVjCgQPI[/ame]

I really need to get my hands on some of the Tarot stuff. That is a really good song. Had never heard anything by them, and I think Marco's voice is awesome. :headbang:
Jax, where can I get ahold of the Tarot stuff? I have looked around here in town, and none of the big stores have anything in stock by them, or have even heard of them.

Robby

I got mine from a friend in Finland, so I'll have to look around & see what I can find for you..they sell them on their website, but with how weak the dollar is against the Euro, each cd costs a chunk.

Looks like Circuit City's site has at least 'Suffer Our Pleasures' (an awesome cd) at a decent price..check it out. I'll keep checking around & let you know what I find. :)

I'm not familiar with that band at all, but if I close my eyes, I am seeing Bruce Dickinson in my head.

I have been rocking the hell out of the Coheed & Cambria "No World For Tomorrow". Personally, I think this is their best album to date. Freaking awesome.

At the risk of being forever banished from these boards, I was listening to my Constantine Maroulis CD on the way home from work today. *ducks*

Surrounded? Are you there?

I promise to throw on some metal in the mornining! :D

Constantine had my vote as well. The dude was the first true rocker to hit recognition through AI. Gotta admire him for that, even if you don't like him.

NP: "My Ashes" -Porcupine Tree

Man, I love the "No Quarter" feel this song begins with.

Goin' with the '80s Metal today...

"Eyes Of A Stranger" -Queensryche :headbang: