Now Playing

NP: Alicia Keys "No One"

Her singing is incredible she has a variety in her music and adds different music beats in the same song.

Today I finally took the cd for a ride in my HHR and for a manufactored stereo I was "Bumpin" it was awesome! :headbang:

Oh did I mention it came standard with a place for a 8 inch woofer in the back? :kickass:

Chevy HHR "Spam Button off" :lol:

but if I close my eyes, I am seeing Bruce Dickinson in my head.

Hmmm... When taken out of context, that really sounds like a personal problem. :lol:

Sorry man, I just couldn't resist.

I would agree that this guy's probably a fan of Bruce. Both singers have a similar range and tone. Not a bad thing at all.

SRS

Various HIM vids on youtube again. BUT, (yay!) I just ordered the Love Metal Archives DVD, so I won't be resticted to Ville only on my pc. My only complaint is a current lack of Dark Light and Venus Doom videos available on DVD, particularly Killing Loneliness.

So anyways, NP: In Joy and Sorrow

Various HIM vids on youtube again. BUT, (yay!) I just ordered the Love Metal Archives DVD, so I won't be resticted to Ville only on my pc. My only complaint is a current lack of Dark Light and Venus Doom videos available on DVD, particularly Killing Loneliness.

So anyways, NP: In Joy and Sorrow

I didn't know you were a HIM fan! I played/sang "In Joy and Sorrow" at a friend's wedding a while back. He let me pick a song, so naturally, HIM.

Have you seen them yet? We're up to 4 times now. They keep getting better every time.

Anyway, back to the topic.

I'm currently listening to my inner demons. I can't make out the song title, but I'm pretty sure it'll be on our next record. :heh: Those dudes rock! :headbang:

SRS

I didn't know you were a HIM fan! I played/sang "In Joy and Sorrow" at a friend's wedding a while back. He let me pick a song, so naturally, HIM.

I am! I love him. HIM. ^^ And I think you picked a perfect song. I'll bet it was just beautiful.

Have you seen them yet? We're up to 4 times now. They keep getting better every time.

None.:cry: In fact, I found out the other day that I somehow managed to just miss the Venus Doom tour. I'm kind of a late-HIM-bloomer though. I'm just now starting to collect their entire catalog. The music is ADDICTING. I absolutely love his voice. *swoon*

NP: Sweet Pandemonium