Now Playing

This wouldn't happen to be the live version from "Still Life" would it? That entire second disc rules, especially "Prelude To Ruin":headbang:

Nice choice!

~B

I was listening to the studio version, but that live version on Still Life is one of my favorite live recordings of all time. They just tore it up!!:headbang::kickass:

And so that live version of Ivory Gate of Dreams is the one I'm listening to right now!

JIMMY!!! Hey!!!Hey!! Hey!! Hey!!!

The coldness of confusion
Hangs in the morning air as
Brazen bells ring reality
To announce the conquerer dawn:kickass:

"All I Need" by Within Temptation

This song and "Frozen" from the same record have been trading off and playing non-stop in my head for over a week now. Gawwwd, I love this band! Sharon Den Adel...swoooon...just awesome.

SRS

"I got a li'dle black book wit me poems in it!"

Pink Floyd - 'Nobody Home'

I actually pulled out the vinyl today! :p Fond memories from Journey's Infinity filled the house, along with Floyd (Dark Side of the Moon), and Cheap Trick's Dream Police. Also had some original Beatles albums scratching away on the old turntable...it doesn't get any better than that. Right now I'm debating between Tales from Topographic Oceans and Close to the Edge, but may go for Physical Graffitti. Heck, it's a 3-day weekend! I got time for all that and some Shadows, too! :headbang:

I actually pulled out the vinyl today! :p Fond memories from Journey's Infinity filled the house

Great album....the picture on the back is still hilarious. I hope those were socks and not the real thing, LOL

"I got a li'dle black book wit me poems in it!"

Pink Floyd - 'Nobody Home'

Oh my Gawwwd! I don't have the words to say just how much I love that record. To say that it changed my life is a gargantuan understatement. Damn...that was almost 30 years ago when I bought that. :ill: I'm old...

I'm listening to Eluveitie's first album, "Spirit".

SRS

Was Playing:

Rainbow - "Death Alley Driver"

Now Playing:

Eric Johnson - "Trademark"