Now Playing

I'm in a Neo-Proggressive Rock Mood today...:cool:

Arena - Immortal?
Arena_Immortal_.jpg

WOW!!!! Another Arena fan?! I thought I was the only one! Great album! Brett, do you have The Visitor?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!:lol::loco:
I don't have The Visitor, although I've heard the song Enemy Without. I have this one and Contagion. So I guess I have to go out and get The Visitor immediately!:lol:
I love Arena! and I dig many other Neoprog bands... I saw your post and I have some Pendragon but I haven't listened to them in a long time.

I actually was listening to Pallus the other day, I dig them.

And I'm still a Marillion fan to this day, One of the few who thought they didn't miss a beat when Hogarth took over.:headbang:

NP: Tacere - Deep Tears Of Tragedy off of Beautiful Darkness

And I'm still a Marillion fan to this day, One of the few who thought they didn't miss a beat when Hogarth took over.:headbang:

Seasons End and Brave are two of their best releases - both have Hogarth on vox

As far as Arena goes, The Visitor and Contageon are their best. But Pepper's Ghost and Immortal are very close in the running. You need to get this way soon and we'll break out the old neo stuff

Dream Theater "Score" DVD.

Sometimes I forget just how mind-alteringly good John Petrucci really is. This just reminded me to get my ass back in the woodshed. If I ever start feeling good about my playing, I just listen to JP. That really keeps me on my toes.

SRS

Was Playing: "Even Less" -Porcupine Tree

Now Playing: "Static" -Tiles