NWOBHM Forever

I know that they were mentioned earlier in the topic, but I checked out this single and I like the sound of it. It makes me think of Uriah Heep doing NWOBHM.

Bonus points for being inspired by Michael Moorcock. That album cover is so striking too.

Reactions: CiG
Lq1o8.gif

I've been on a huge NWOBHM kick lately. Gonna enjoy going through his thread, hopefully i find some more obscure stuff.

Thought I'd resurrect the thread to say it looks like High Roller Records and/or Dissonance productions are on a nwobhm reissue rampage.

Pretty pumped over these. Just dropped like 60 bucks for all three on cd. They're available on vinyl too. Havent seen many in the US yet.

Oh and this one too

I'm interested to know how Dominator sounds in comparison to previous reissues. High Roller usually do a great job.

I just ordered mine from France, so it'll probably be a while until it's in my hands, but I have faith HRR didnt fuck it up.

After the mixtape I'm definitely going to grab the Blitzkrieg reissue.

Not gonna lie, unless you find some aussie stocking them, its probably gonna cost you a bit. I paid $20 each for those cds after factoring shipping in and that's the best I could find and it was basically dumb luck Season of Mist France even had all three.

Not gonna lie, unless you find some aussie stocking them, its probably gonna cost you a bit. I paid $20 each for those cds after factoring shipping in and that's the best I could find and it was basically dumb luck Season of Mist France even had all three.

Shipping from the UK to Australia actually isn't too bad, the whole commonwealth thing y'know? Sometimes it's even free.

I'm learning some NWOBHM songs on guitar now that I'm getting into it. The intro to Angel Witch-Angel Witch is fucking awesome, its only a slight bitch to play and it sounds really impressive. I'm also working on some Satan stuff.

Reactions: EspaDa