Obama VS. Hitler

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
pict0.jpg

HEIL, BITCHES!

So, about that question...

something about your existence just bothers me. I did just watch the south park halloween episode though where cartman dresses up as hitler, that one was pretty funny. pink eyeeeee

It's because you don't wanna like me, but like it or not I have the required reading so pay attention.

It's actually better this way.

I think you should evaluate the effects of your senses in this experience first before even beginning to understand. You rage on like a looney bin and I can only laugh as I watch because I understand why. The consequences, however, shall render knowledge this time.

I seem to be able to piss people off when I'm trying to be sincere. It's a natural habit, but for some reason the development of our plot (In this example) has led to the animal instinct of self defense (Against isolation?) to arise within your mind. Therefore, I can't judge you for doing what you think is right but I reserve the right to smash you in the face with the stone of offense. That's the beauty of this plot twist, where I merely cause you irritation with the stone with this knowledge (So should you pursue it for yourself).

What I could have easily done was simply play on your anger a little bit, twist the string a bit more. But lo and behold, a tree bears good crop here, free of disease. Eat, or drink?

Gettin crunk with the Neverboard is like taking the finer things in life and enjoying them rot while wearing 3D glasses with one eye open at a time (Whichever side is blue).

what fuckin 3rd world country do you live in that still has red/blue 3d glasses?

The one where demand = credit and that means transfer of goods = money, and by taking demand and wanting money into account, we transfer goods on credit because of the demand that will make money.

So if Haiti were in crisis AND cell phone companies wanted money, they would provide the transfer of texts (Which equals money towards Haiti relief) on credit so that they could make money now.

I suppose it's for a good cause. As for the glasses, I have only known red and blue.

You better!

You're a tool who has absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. You somehow think you are the all knowing in the way of American economics, corrupt or not (which I happen to believe that about 95% of the American power structure is corrupt beyond repair), you still have NO fucking idea what you are talking about. I ALMOST agree with some of the things you say (in theory), but the way you come off is ridiculous. No one here likes you, and no one will start to like you, until you come down from your cross and act like a normal person, instead of the super genius that you have somehow mentally molded yourself into being, within your own mind.