Obama Wins

Anyone who didn't think Barack was going to win is smacktarded.

Guy had the black/retarded high school vote from the start.

I was waiting for Palin to speak so I can make fun of the stupid shit that comes out of her whorish mouth...but she was being a good girl and didn't speak, her husband might of straightened her out.

I'd be very hesitant to promote the prospect of multiple parties. We have the complete opposite problem here, as there are so many choices and sides to choose from that nothing ever gets done unless they unite the parties, which brings us back to a three party system anyway.

I don't think we need more than three parties in the US, I just think we need to represent the libertarians much more.

I also think it's hilarious that McCain voted against measures in campaign reform which Obama voted for, and since the Republicans won, it bit him in the ass in the end because Obama was able to raise much more money by following McCain's rules. I thought that was great. It was like, "Ok, I want more control over fundraising, but due to your opposition to it I'm going to take advantage of that and just play by YOUR rules and bury you with my fundraising", which is exactly what he did.

Show me when we've had a better choice?
Never. That's why your system is so messed up. You always get to vote one marionette or the other.

I'd be very hesitant to promote the prospect of multiple parties. We have the complete opposite problem here, as there are so many choices and sides to choose from that nothing ever gets done unless they unite the parties, which brings us back to a three party system anyway.
Bollocks. Everyone knows you vote for Benito- err, Silvio Berlusconi.

hey, I don't trust him either. But I figure given our choices, we could be worse off. But if he blows it, he sets blacks back 20 years. They'll use it against them and their candidates for a long time.

hey, I don't trust him either. But I figure given our choices, we could be worse off. But if he blows it, he sets blacks back 20 years. They'll use it against them and their candidates for a long time.
Not just that. I'm kinda thinking right now, blacks will see this as a racial victory and attempt to force more rights for them, which will cause a backlash and polarize society even more. But then, maybe he'll have a stabilizing effect. It remains to be seen. At any rate, I'm not so optimistic when I see all those ecstatic forum threads popping up started by racist KFC-aficionados.