October 1st Concert, Syd Aust (I just got home from it)

XentoR

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2005
Sydney Australia
:OMG: THE CONCERT WAS UNDESCRIBABLE, IT WAS BLOODY AWESOME I WAS THERE :headbang: AWAY AND :worship: THEM.......

I WAS RIGHT AT THE FRONT WATCHING ALEXI GO OFF I WAS THEIR WITH MY MATE TOM AND HE IS GOING TO THE OCT 2ND SHOW TOO LUCKY BASTARD.

I AM STILL o_O OVER IT.

now its time for me to TRY and calm down coz its 1:50 am and i am still got adreniline pumping in me.

Too all you people going to see them... you will NOT be disappointed...

No set list man, you have to wait and see.....

But all of the crowd did chant DOWNFALL, DOWNFALL, DOWNFALL.... which they played last!!!!!

Pretty enjoyable show..especially Pathogen who I've been waiting to see live for ages. COB had a very short set though (compared to what most bands I have seen this year have been playing) I will have photos from BOTH nights up on www.PyroMusic.net sometime after the show tomorrow... I was front row tonight, don't know where I will be tomorrow though, I might just hang back with friends. I'll make a topic with the photos so no one misses them.

The set list (care of mjk at metalshop) was:

Hate Me
Choke Hold
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Bodom After Midnight
Six Pounder
Angels Don't Kill
Are You Dead Yet?
Nedled 24-7
Deadnight Warrior
Follow The Reaper
Bodom Beach Terror
In Your Face
Everytime I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall

Thanks for posting the setlist. (The possible) New songs for the American auidence = Bodom After Midnight, Deadnight Warrior, Follow the Reaper, Are You Dead Yet, and In Your Face! Where's the song Children of Bodom :err: I thought they were gonna add that one to their set?

they will probably change the setlist for the American tour

i also hope these shows in australia were recorded

Well they've never been to Aus. so like Shadeg said...

saw them last night too, awesome show
i was right up against the stage right in front of henkka. Got heaps of mad photos and also managed to get a guitar pick :D
I'd put some photos up but dont know how to