Off-Topic

What is up y'all? I might move to Athens in 2 years so... I will be in Theocracy territory ;).

What is up y'all? I might move to Athens in 2 years so... I will be in Theocracy territory ;).

Out of curiosity, why Athens? Are you thinking of going to the university?

Not a bad area, from what I remember. I have family not far from there and my sister went to college at the University of Georgia, so I've been there several times over the years.

Out of curiosity, why Athens? Are you thinking of going to the university?

Not a bad area, from what I remember. I have family not far from there and my sister went to college at the University of Georgia, so I've been there several times over the years.

Nailed it. I'm at Community College right not but I plan on going to UGA :Smokedev:

I only just found it online today and hardly read a word of Croatian, so would LOVE you to send one to me! and I'll happily "pay" you with a CD of my own music - if you want - which ranges from 100 year old English pop songs to experimental electronica.
I'll private message you my address.

This offer stands for anyone who finds sea slug postage stamps anywhere in the world - especially if they're not on my blog!

Yes and I was severely disappointed when I noticed it became a different beetle altogether. I don't know what bugged me about it, but I just didn't like the design. Then again I seem to dislike 90% of the stuff after Gen 2 (with notable exceptions like Aggron (whose mega is also garbage) and Torterra).

I reckon I like about 90% of all Gens, but not Torterra!

Some of the megas aren't mega enough for my taste, particularly Sharpedo, Pidgeot and Audino, and a few of my favourites have disappointingly unattractive mega forms especially Steelix, Camerupt and Scizor.

Interestingly, I don't mind mega Heracross or mega Aggron.
Mega Slowbro has me scratching my head...