In My Time of Need
The Grand Conjuration
The Moor (WINNAR! in yer face fanboys!)
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
interlude (walking off the stage)
Demon of the Fall (encore)

SFs was better....niggahs!

WOW Couldn't be any better.. I HOPE they play When, Bleak + The Moor on LA :headbang:

Frostangelstorm said:
BAH

I hate you people. I took the two "ideal setlists" on the second page as true lists and nearly crapped myself surprised.

lol sorry.

As for The Moor now in the rotation..... words couldnt describe how happy I would be if they played that at the Worcester MA show. That would make my year.

The Vancouver show had the same setlist as SF

The Baying of the Hounds
When
Bleak
In My Time of Need
The Grand Conjuration
The Moor
Deliverance
Blackwater Park

Demon of the Fall (encore)

I like the audience sing along parts where everyone sang a verse of In my time of need. Also the sing what I sing part when after Mikael said "good job Devin Townsend" :D

Everyone had a good time and the crowd was on fire, and I believe Mikael said something about coming back in February????

Reclusive Strike said:
lol sorry.

As for The Moor now in the rotation..... words couldnt describe how happy I would be if they played that at the Worcester MA show. That would make my year.

They played "The Moor" the last time they played Worcester in early '04. It was majestic, and probably as impressive during sound check. You will not be disappointed.

:OMG: Will be your reaction to that.

OPETH_DT said:
They played "The Moor" the last time they played Worcester in early '04. It was majestic, and probably as impressive during sound check. You will not be disappointed.

:OMG: Will be your reaction to that.

That would be an awesome reaction to have :D I'm most definitely looking forward to it.

I've seen "the moor" before in san diego...but that would be awesome to see it again in LA tomorrow. or another longer song as good as that one.

btw...did mikael say something in vancouver along the lines of "I've been diagnosed with a vocal chord infection"?...or something. Someone on the other forum said so

Dreadful said:
I've seen "the moor" before in san diego...but that would be awesome to see it again in LA tomorrow. or another longer song as good as that one.

btw...did mikael say something in vancouver along the lines of "I've been diagnosed with a vocal chord infection"?...or something. Someone on the other forum said so
Yup he said that they have been flying to every gig and that he had some kind of invection on his vocal chords.

As much as I understand from a friend I met at the Scrape Records signing session was that the setlist was as follows:

October 14th, 2005 - Vancouver, BC - The Commodore Ballroom

1. The Baying of the Hounds
  2. When
  3. Bleak
  4. In My Time Of Need
  5. The Moor
  6. The Grand Conjuration
  7. Blackwater Park
  8. Deliverance
  9. Demon Of The Fall
Impressive, no? It's too bad that it's on the 17th that I would've been of-age to see the show - at least I got signatures and photographs.

ARRRRGH omgzzzz.. i didn't notice that people said they played The Moor! That and Bleak would make my fucking year! If only they played Moonlapse Vertigo and April Ethereal as well.. i'd probably die lol.