Official Fate of The Norns release

Love the album despite the fact that the songwriting was rushed leading to weaker songs than previous albums. Minus points - needs a couple more faster songs, not enough solos. Plus points - great songs, lyrics, production, packaging, bonus dvd (with quite poor sound :( ). I'd recommend it to anyone.

PaganBlood said:
is there a website i can get this limited edition release on? I havnt found shit, and its basically impossible for me to get this at my local cd store cos i dont have one! I live 3 hours away from the closest city. Anyway tomasz you know of any websites to get this fucker?

metalblade.de shop has it for 14 euros. I just found this out an hour ago cause i decided to look cause i'm pissed i ordered the normal one on regular metalblade.com but hell i figured i'd get them both. Bad thing is if u use a credit card u'll have to fax them over a copy of the card for first time customers which sucks ass. They say they take paypal though but i didn't see an option for it. i e-mailed them to see if i can use paypal instead of goin through that shit with the credit card and sendin well concelled cash. anyways yeah that's the onyl webstore i see u can get the Lmtd ed in now. seems like it's well worth it though.

Tomasz said:
Sorry, but I don't. I don't have the official CD myself. I would like to get the Limited Edition however don't know where from, perhpas eBay.
What have you got to worry about? I'll bring my Tarantino soundtrack to Tampa there, T-Dawg...I'm so fucking ah, under the influence of alchohol. I stormed the streets of Copenhagen all day looking for trouble and now I've seen it all-hell's wrath.

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
metalblade.de shop has it for 14 euros. I just found this out an hour ago cause i decided to look cause i'm pissed i ordered the normal one on regular metalblade.com but hell i figured i'd get them both. Bad thing is if u use a credit card u'll have to fax them over a copy of the card for first time customers which sucks ass. They say they take paypal though but i didn't see an option for it. i e-mailed them to see if i can use paypal instead of goin through that shit with the credit card and sendin well concelled cash. anyways yeah that's the onyl webstore i see u can get the Lmtd ed in now. seems like it's well worth it though.

Yo man!

If you happen to be ordering one for yourself would be so kind to get an extra one for me ma?

Patric said:
What have you got to worry about? I'll bring my Tarantino soundtrack to Tampa there, T-Dawg...I'm so fucking ah, under the influence of alchohol. I stormed the streets of Copenhagen all day looking for trouble and now I've seen it all-hell's wrath.

sure thing bro, if there is Tampa left

where have you been hiding

Tomasz said:
Yo man!

If you happen to be ordering one for yourself would be so kind to get an extra one for me ma?

Damn i should have looked at this earlier. already ordered it man. But i mean if u have a debit card u should pick it up from EMP or somethin. Otherwise if u can somehow get the money in my account i'll order it for u. 21.78 i believe (17.50 euro).

By the way ur totally right Blut Aus Nord does rule. it's almost like prog doom kind of.

wow my version of fate of norns was so cheap! 16 euros with the DVD, knowing that in france CDs are so fucking expensive, i was expecting it to be 25 euros or something :p usually they are around 20, but the limited edition.. i thought it would be even more expensive. :p
and indeed blut aus nord does kick persian ass!
we do have some good bands in france... ok not many..

To all da PPL from Israel...
Anybody knows if it's here already? 'Cause I'm not going to Tel Aviv to find out it's not here.... Hopefully it will get to JUNK in Haifa eventually...

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
Damn i should have looked at this earlier. already ordered it man. But i mean if u have a debit card u should pick it up from EMP or somethin. Otherwise if u can somehow get the money in my account i'll order it for u. 21.78 i believe (17.50 euro).

By the way ur totally right Blut Aus Nord does rule. it's almost like prog doom kind of.

aaaaaaahhhh, I couldn't get my hands on the Ltd. Version so I just picked a regular one yesterday at some music store.

BTW. Who in Florida is going to the Mortician/Vehemence show in Tampa?

I've got the limited version with photo with autographs and a sort of chainkey. :headbang:

I really love the CD, favourite songs are The Fate of Norns and Valkyries Ride. :worship:

Tomasz said:
aaaaaaahhhh, I couldn't get my hands on the Ltd. Version so I just picked a regular one yesterday at some music store.

BTW. Who in Florida is going to the Mortician/Vehemence show in Tampa?
uh fucking oath to that my brother in every blood spilled battle and powres of will POSSIBLE goddamn im as fucking drunk as a new era messiah for a wasted youth (ie. Phil Anselmo), howeverf...i cant waitt o meet you nn tampa and let the merry tides roll again, this time i swear to be moderdate with the alchohol

yeah once sealed in blood rules big time, it rules even more thanks to arson :p
i also crave for Where death seems to dwell... some may think its a drag but once the 2 minutes of "naration" are past its really a killer!!!!