Official Question-Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umberto Eco u_u,,,
Il Nome Della Rosa :-o I just remembered the name of the book, cos I think it sounds beautifull :') (I havent actually read it :p)

@Rahvin: Naaaah, we love you, really :p ;)

Q: Should I have gone to the school-feast-thing, where ..a lot of people I like are now (but even more I dont like and the music.. its so bad that ..people who like crappy music :)p) dont even like it u_u,,)

@wazoo: No you shouldn't. Don't feel guilty or anything about it. Let the others ruin their evening rotting in there. :p

@rahvin, do you recommend The Name of the Rose? It's very famous novel. Maybe I should read it in Finnish first.

Q: Do you like to dance?

rahvin: I may be obnoxious, but who the fuck are you calling a stupid fag, you shit-eating assclown?!
:lol: this is fun

Gtranquillity: Rejoice, for you just got yourself some rep

Hiljainen: I hate dancing. Many have tried to make me/change me.. but I'm too metal at heart :heh:
eee.gif

Malefa: You know what I've seen, "Cidade de Deus" Have you seen that one? It's pretty hardcore.
And hey, don't feel like that. I'm sure you're a great person and are still very young. Possibilities, life, love, and shit like that are still out there. Go get 'em \,,/

A: Music very rarely makes me depressed, it always just helps.
Hey Waz put something good on the stereo (or whatever you got) and shut up and listen and enjoy, you're not allowed to be unhappy today :heh:
\,,/

Q: Hmm..this is getting hard; let's try to make something original...
Got it!
If you were a forest gnome, what would your name be? : D

You bastard you already answered that like twice.. :lol:

Nick said:
..blahblah blah..it fucking sucks
Yeah? I was actually making plans to go see that tomorrow with a friend.
hmm....

Alright someone answer my question ^
And Nick and VC, if any of you clowns post right after me you'll have a close encounter of the third kind with a 47-inch blade :heh:

MagSec4: No, I haven't seen Cidade de Deus, but I had access to the book and I'm sure the movie is as good as it..And yes, I am still young, Im 16 :p
Thanks for your support and words =)

If I was a Forest gnome I don't know what would my name be, but If I was a viking, it would be Vígsterkr Warhawk, I made the test :p http://www.thequarter.org/Media/VikingName.php

Q: I know its a very complex subject, but could anyone tell me a little about metaphysics? Its definition would already help..
Q2: btw (but not related to the first question)...Can anyone give me or find for me the lyrics of Domgeorn cd of Ragnarok UK?

Mag I think you've used the 47 inch blade thing about twenty times. :Smug::D

A1: This will help http://websyte.com/alan/metamul.htm

A2: As will this http://www.darklyrics.com/r/ragnarok.html

If you could go back in time and change things such as: Murders, Rapes, Wars, etc,etc would you? Another question is would you want to see when and how you would die if you couldnt do anything about it?

Nick

A: Rapes and some murders I would..but wars, i don think so.. =P

PS: That link you gave is about Ragnarok of Norway..I was looking for Ragnarok UK, it's another band wich plays celtic blackmetal. But thanks anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.