Official Question-Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stronghold, because that's the onlz one i actually know :)
q: which smiley is the best of the um ones?

A: No. It takes too much muscles to make that face.

Q: What's some good remedies to cure a throat infection?

A: the path of least resistance. we don't need any more casualties, and i mean it whatever your choices are.

Q: out of all the members of the dark tranquillity board, aside from yourselves (the smartass choice) and me (the popular choice), who would you like to see banned forever?

thanatos? his comp crashed and he's too lazy fo have it fixed (for nada money) :)

Q: was that the one?

A: i merely assume when we're at each other's throat we have a wider, more interested public. so i guess we should just get better at pretending we are. don't you agree, you obnoxious stupid fag? :)

Q: i've got a lot of translations to do. should i start now or wait until tomorrow?

a: wait till tomorrow. it's always more fun with time ticking away.
q: should i watch kill bill just now or later this evening?

A: I generally don't like sports, but rugby is interesting to watch, because we Americans don't have it here.

Q: What was the last movie you saw (in theater, TV, DVD, etc)?

A: "O Nome Da Rosa" i dont know what is its original name in english but translating it would be: The name of the rose..It's a history about murders in a monastery wich are seen as Satan Work

Q: What is the best book you've ever read?

@VultureCulture: noop it wasn't him
@Rahvin: :mad: since when are you entitled to answer a question asked to ME ;) especially as you were not giving the correct answer :D

Actually I was talking about Steve420

A. I never read books

Q. so now what did I miss (regarding Steve420) :loco:

Reactions: MagSec4
@malefa: the original title is not in english, as the book was written by an italian writer, and the title is "il nome della rosa". the name of the rose is indeed the name of the english version of the book, and of the movie they made out of it, featuring sean connery. the first time i read the book i was ten, and the last time i've seen the movie i was 23, in venice, and half-asleep.

@gtranquillity: so you've just proven you do want me out of here, don't you? ;)

Reactions: Lolita Vampiriá
Status
Not open for further replies.