Official TM forum members picture thread....

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha well there are many times I would like to have set my ex ablaze as well, but she doesn't bother me anyome and her Mom still likes me better than her. :D

lol, not exactly a ringing endorsement, though now, is it?? ;)

Bryant said:
As far as the long hair.... wasn't I handsome back then ? It took me years of practice to get this ugly !! and I'm still working hard on it. o_O

Shaye.... enough said. She's been a hottie as long as I've known her and a very intelligent, fun-loving and friendly young woman as well.

Aw, you're too sweet.:oops: You guys are going to give me a big head.

Shaye

SavaRon said:
Thanks for the welcome and I've seen some of your posts so I know what your talking about! ;) Hey I don't know if you remember but we hung out a little at PP last year on Friday. I think your room was right next to ours. I was quite trashed myself that night but I remember talking to you, JD and Metalrose after the party was broken up on the balcony. It's a shame about the Fairfield. :( .

I wasn't drunk on Sat night, just pickled enough to keep my mouth running non-stop. I just met so many freaking people on that night, I can't remember who all I talked to. I post to several message boards so I know different people from the different boards. I found myself wandering around from group to group on that night. Were you there for Midnight's 4AM acoustic show ?

Bryant

That was Saturday night/Sunday morning right? I missed it because I crashed pretty early. Around 3 AM :loco: . We had to drive back to Tampa the next day so I had to get a few hours of sleep!

SavaRon said:
That was Saturday night/Sunday morning right? I missed it because I crashed pretty early. Around 3 AM :loco: . We had to drive back to Tampa the next day so I had to get a few hours of sleep!

Oh that sucks. I think I went to bed about 8AM that morning. Luckily, I am only 90 miles from Atlanta, so PP is right up the road from me. See you this year I am sure. Lance's new little project Avian will probably rock. The pre-party should be amazing this year. :D

Bryant

Bryant said:
Oh that sucks. I think I went to bed about 8AM that morning. Luckily, I am only 90 miles from Atlanta, so PP is right up the road from me. See you this year I am sure. Lance's new little project Avian will probably rock. The pre-party should be amazing this year. :D

Bryant

I am going to bring some No-Dose with me this year!! :loco:

Well, I'm starting on Wednesday again as usual. You're really going to have to this year with the way the pre-party's shaped up. :) Anyone who wants to come up Wednesday but doesn't want to pay for a hotel, I do have a spare bedroom and a couch and lots of floor space. :D

lady_space said:
Well, I'm starting on Wednesday again as usual. You're really going to have to this year with the way the pre-party's shaped up. :) Anyone who wants to come up Wednesday but doesn't want to pay for a hotel, I do have a spare bedroom and a couch and lots of floor space. :D

I think I will come on Wednesday at PP7....hopefully my band will be playing the pre-show hehe :headbang: :D

lady_space said:

I haven't acquired any vacation yet, so Thurs - Sun is all I could talk the powers that be out of. In fact, I even have to work Wed. Night. I haven't yet figured out when I wuill get to nap on Thursday. o_O

Bryant

Bryant said:
I haven't acquired any vacation yet, so Thurs - Sun is all I could talk the powers that be out of. In fact, I even have to work Wed. Night. I haven't yet figured out when I wuill get to nap on Thursday. o_O

Bryant

Wow, you should be a lot of fun on Thursday night then. :)

Shaye

Bryant said:

Bryant

your'e not sleeping at progpower, you better not. BTW you all had a 1 hour period where you could have seen the vids of me but it over now hahahahahah

I ran across the following picture last night and figured I'd post it so that the two Z's from this board (Zhanna and ZeiMot) will have it a little easier to spot me if needed ;)
It's probably the most recent pic, taken around New Year in Prague....and I'm gonna have that very jacket with me (it's gonna be cold I'm afraid).

171_7155.jpg

Gaunerin said:
I ran across the following picture last night and figured I'd post it so that the two Z's from this board (Zhanna and ZeiMot) will have it a little easier to spot me if needed ;)
It's probably the most recent pic, taken around New Year in Prague....and I'm gonna have that very jacket with me (it's gonna be cold I'm afraid).

171_7155.jpg

*Thanks !! It was a very nice pic :) I look forward to see you *in live*

Ps... ja hämtar nog ut biljetterna i morgon ;)