Oh noes a religion thraed!

over the years, it's fallen victim to hypocrites, calling themselves 'Christian,' but acting in ways that are in direct contrast to what Jesus Christ taught.

the result is a lot of people look at what these people do and think they're what all Christians are about.

i'm a Christian. i grew up in the faith as a child, but fell out of it as a teenager.
over the last few years, i've felt strongly pulled back to it.
i resisted the pull for years, but about 3 months ago, something inside me said 'it's time to stop fighting it' and i walked into a church i'd never been in in my life.
i didnt intend to do anything, other than 'observe,' on that first day, but when the pastor said: 'is there anybody here who's been away for a long time, but has been feeling pulled back?'

i didnt even realize my hand was going up, but it did and they called me up.
i went forward and made a life change that very day.

best decision i've ever made.

anyone who is a real Christian can summarize the meaning of Christianity in 3 words: God is love.

no matter what you've been led to believe or what you've heard, over and over again in the Bible, Christ stresses God's love for us and that we should love one another as we love ourselves... that we should love our enemies as ourselves and heap kindness on them that would persecute us.

Christ himself, while he was being tortured and mocked and hung on the cross cried out to the Father to forgive his tormentors!

love and forgiveness are what it's all about.

that's not always easy to do, not even for Christians, but real Christians know we have to strive for it.

not everyone is going to believe and there's not a lot we can do about that.

as for me, i have to go with what my heart tells me is true, and this is it.

Come on you spastics. UBL isn't a representative of Islam any more than de Torquemada was a representative of Catholicism.