Oh yes, listen to HCDR...

whatsinaname

Jan 4, 2003
Visit site
Oh yes, listen to HCDR...now go back to hatebreeder....OUCH! the truth hurts doesn't it?, hatebreeder will not be beaten, as with something wild.

i really can't be fucked going into an explaination at the moment, but maybe one day...

ah but it was said, hatebreeder is better.....mmm tasty cheese ey?

but will everyone else get their heads pulled from that suction of the rectum??

If i listen to HCDR, it is only ONCE, and that isn't even alot of fun...any other album can go much longer.

sorry guys, but its a flop

oh can i argue about it

cob has changed dramatically....its fucking dramatic.

something wild----hatebreeder---HCDR....

SW great....HB GREAT.................................................HCDR where is the bucket???

HCDR still has talent....yes, but it does not stand a chance against anything before it....FTR is much better.....and so on!

The feeling is not there, man i've loved CoB since the inearthed days, and let me tell you, i am very dissapointed in the new release.....

okay different views, fair enouogh

BUT DONT FILL THIS THREAD WILL SHIT!!, this is a discussion, not a fucking pop fest

>[HCD] is a flop
>..cob has changed dramatically....its fucking dramatic.

Alright Mr drama
Fuck you!
how's that?

Do I have a problem with people thinking that Hatebreeder is better than HCD? Not at all.. we all have opinions
But if in the very same thread you're telling us to take our head out of our rectal suction..
"Oooooh Don't fill this thread [with] shit This is a discussion"
You're a retard AND a hypocrite

If you cannot see how beyond awesome the opening of HCD is.. If you cannot notice the sheer savage speed AND heaviness of Needled24/7, which manages to encompass high technical ability, musical structure, and melody... then sucks to be gay

If you cannot feel the rollercoaster ride that Sixpounder takes you through with it's change of pace, speed, melody, and intensity.. If you cannot enjoy the awesome guitar riff embedded in the main body of it.. If you cannot see the beauty of the simple, yet amazing sounding guitar solo towards the end.. then sucks to be gay

If you cannot hear the obvious awesomeness of Chokehold, which is portrayed through dynamic instrument work from the very beginning to the very end.. If you cannot easily single out and appreciate one of the greatest keyboard solos ever made and how carefully layed out the structure is that leads into it.. then sucks to be gay

If you cannot see how wonderful Angels Don't kill is and how impressive the guitar playing is in that song.. If you do not get the feeling that all the instruments, playing in slow melodic harmony, convey and penetrate the listener into a state of 'man this kicks ass, I wanna cry'.. If you haven't listened to the carefully layed out guitar notes in the solos.. then sucks to be gay

If you need somebody to tell you how FUCKING GREAT Triple Corpse Hammerblow is *shudders*.. If you can't make out the obvious and clear flow of metal and guitar and keyboard expertise that is shown throughout this song, where riff after riff, variation after variation, melody after melody, it makes you happy to own a pair of ears and happy to be fucking alive.. then sucks to be gay

If your soul and ass don't violently get taken away by the brutal intro of You're Better Off Dead.. If you cannot appreciate the instrumental string of notes flowing behind the chorus everytime it's sung.. If you don't get slammed with the mighty metal paddle of awesomeness at the bridge and at the end.. then sucks to be gay

If you don't see how much major mothafuckin ass Jaska kicks then sucks to be gay

If you do not appreciate the musical flow and genius of Lil Bloodred Ridin Hood.. If you do not care for the extensive soloing in a sea of rhythm guitar that encases most of this song.. then sucks to be gay

If you do not enjoy the explosive progression of the grand finale.. If you cannot handle the moments of POUNDING heaviness; like in the part right before the chorus the second time around, which is immediately complimented by breath-taking guitar melody each time it's played throughout the song.. If you do not recognize the always-present instrumental technical ability in the song and especially in the solo.. If you cannot see awesomeness and concluding satisfaction brough by the album closer Hate Crew Deathroll.. then, my friend, it really must suck to be gay

Originally posted by MagSec4
>[HCD] is a flop
>..cob has changed dramatically....its fucking dramatic.

Alright mr drama
Fuck you!
how's that?

Do I have a problem with people thinking that Hatebreeder is better than HCD? Not at all.. we all have opinions
But if in the very same thread you're telling us to take our head out of our rectal suction..
"Oooooh Don't fill this thread [with] shit This is a discussion"
You're a retard AND a hypocrite

If you cannot see how beyond awesome the opening of HCD is.. If you cannot notice the sheer savage speed AND heaviness of Needled24/7, which manages to encompass high technical ability, musical structure, and melody... then sucks to be gay

If you cannot feel the rollercoaster ride that Sixpounder takes you through with it's change of pace, speed, melody, and intensity.. If you cannot enjoy the awesome guitar riff embedded in the main body of it.. If you cannot see the beauty of the simple, yet amazing sounding guitar solo towards the end.. then sucks to be gay

If you cannot hear the obvious awesomeness of Chokehold, which is portrayed through dynamic instrument work from the very beginning to the very end.. If you cannot easily single out and appreciate one of the greatest keyboard solos ever made and how carefully layed out the structure is that leads into it.. then sucks to be gay

If you cannot see how wonderful Angels Don't kill is and how impressive the guitar playing is in that song.. If you do not get the feeling that all the instruments, playing in slow melodic harmony, convey and penetrate the listener into a state of 'man this kicks ass, I wanna cry'.. If you haven't listened to the carefully layed out guitar notes in the solos.. then sucks to be gay

If you need somebody to tell you how FUCKING GREAT Triple Corpse Hammerblow is *shudders*.. If you can't make out the obvious and clear flow of metal and guitar and keyboard expertise that is shown throughout this song, where riff after riff, variation after variation, melody after melody, it makes you happy to own a pair of ears and happy to be fucking alive.. then sucks to be gay

If your soul and ass don't violently get taken away by the brutal intro of You're Better Off Dead.. If you cannot appreciate the instrumental string of notes flowing behind the chorus everytime it's sung.. If you don't get slammed with the mighty metal paddle of awesomeness at the bridge and at the end.. then sucks to be gay

If you don't see how much major mothafuckin ass Jaska kicks then sucks to be gay

If you do not appreciate the musical flow and genius of Lil Bloodred Ridin Hood.. If you do not care for the extensive soloing in a sea of rhythm guitar that encases most of this song.. then sucks to be gay

If you do not enjoy the explosive progression of the grand finale.. If you cannot handle the moments of POUNDING heaviness and the always present instrumental technical ability present in the song and especially in the solo.. If you cannot see awesomeness and listening satisfaction brough by the album closer Hate Crew Deathroll.. then, my friend, it really must suck to be gay

I love HCDR. Seriously. It's becoming my favourite Bodom album.

It's nice to see someone that gets as excited as me! I love every single damn song on that album. \m/

:D

Originally posted by thebigyetti
MagSec 4, that was fucking awesome

but alas, opinions are like assholes....

Fantastic! :D

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
SHOE! :zombie: to you all, boys and girls :D

Dark Insanity, where have you been?

btw: the gay and lying thing was made by ChildrenOfSinergy :)

Dude! I've been a bit busy lately. But now i'm back, and better than before!

RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

\m/ :mad: \m/

:D

Something wild will ever be my personal fave, but Children of Bodom did a damn great job on Hate Crew Death Roll; I like the music, I like the lyrics, I like the song titles - it's just plain fun !!!!