Oh yes, listen to HCDR...

ah mr drama here again,

well it's useless discussing/argueing over this, just like towo said
As has been shown in many threads before.

All i can say is that all the bodom fans i know, have really loved them since SW, but now are quite the other way.

but yeah, personal taste hey.

honestly mag, that was a load of shit you wrote, a britney spears fan can do the exact same thing for their tastes, but oh well

enjoy

Yeah and you're still gay
Oh I must certainly shall enjoy

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that HCD kicks major ass
And I'd like to show this prick how much Bodom fans love it.
Can I get an AMEN from everyone in this forum who thinks HCD kicks a lot of ass.

fair enough have your opinion, but is your mind so narrow that you must defend yourself by calling people gay?

"i like cheese"
"oh you are fucking gay"

how does that work? It just shows how intelligent you really are doesn't it.

People like HCDR? really?? wow i really didn't know that cap'n.
It's fairly bloody obvious that 90% + on these boards like it.
But when someone disagrees, fuck, the war is on isn't it. Just because it is CoB doesn't mean it is good. People are allowed to say "i don't like this CoB material", they are very talented, but the sun doesn't shine out of their arse. understand?

as i said, all the people i know who were huge fans, and love metal very much, hate the new release, would you like for me to get all of them to give you an "AMEN" :)

on the talent side, Alexi is a great guitarist, no doubt about it. But how can one say he is the best ever??, have you ever heard of the late jimi hendrix? Do you live in a cave?? alexi is very talented, but there certainly have been far better, OUT of the metal genre if you actually realise music does exist outside of it.

Does that make sense? give it a few days and maybe you will understand.

The only thing I'm attacking here is your hypocrisy
I wouldn't have posted a damn thing or thought much anything about your opinion had you not said that we who love HCD have our heads up our asses.. For that you just get yourself a big Fuck you.

And you so advocate to have an open mind about music yet you can't see, and do not care to see, the inmense talent, hardwork, and effort put into HCD..
Hatebreeder is my favorite CoB album.. but not by much

HateCrew Deathroll rules!!!

Thank you ladies Dark Insanity and Zsusza, and you fellas who support me on this

"and you so advocate to have an open mind about music yet you can't see, and do not care to see, the inmense talent, hardwork, and effort put into HCD.."

To clear it up, yes i do recognize the talent and work put into the album

it useless to keep going, you win mag.

...and thanks for the fuck you, i'll put it in my jar along with the others.
One more please, it's nearly full :)