Ok people, Listen..

Oct 7, 2006
It's not my fault if Avi has despised your opinons about re-opining the religion thread.
People are starting to hate me because of this.

paradoxile said:
you're sucking the fun out of this forum

metalhead87 said:
I could turn that into a really disgusting sexual remark

so can I...but I won't...it wasn't my goal

awww,thanks for your sweetness and kindness.you were more nice than I thought.

I really don't think there is a reason why you'd make this thread, I could count it as SPAM if I were a Mod or an Admin, you are saying that these two dudes hate you because you requested the Religion thread to be locked, and with all respect I find this stupid, now lets prove to you that you're wrong.

After the topic was locked and stopped discussing about it, you opened another topic to pick Nathalie's attention, then you changed your Member title to "Banned" this is what Metal head87 said
I hope Blacken is not banned, he's a good guy.

So see, the dude did not hate you cause of the thread or any shit, maybe he hates you now for another reason? I didn't bother to dig in every post of yours and his so yeah, try to remember yourself.

And as for Paradoxile, I don't think he showed any hatred towards you, all he said is that you are sucking all the fun out off the forum by requesting a lock to all the hot threads in this forum, valid point I'd say even though I'm not a serious member in this forum and wouldn't really give a fuck.

Also to think, if he really does hate you, maybe it has something to do with your old sig and remember I said maybe!

Now THIS IS a topic I think Avi should close.

Reactions: Blacken the angel
yeah...Messiakh is completely right

anyway about the religion thread...even if it remains closed it's no biggie
we can always open another one

You guys are confusing me.
Do you or dont you want the religion thread to be reopen?
I never read it, I lost interrest of it soon after it was open, so I dont really know whats going on there.

As mod of this forum you should read all of the threads, and not only those that keep your interest....

Anyway, i didn't find any offense against you, blaken, really. People tend to make sexual jokes here, this is no offence against anyone. So just forget about it, and for god sake, post again! We all would really miss you!

Even though there was a lot of disagreement in the Religion Thread, it wasn't really hostile, at least from my view. It seemed like everyone took each others' opinions with a grain of salt.

I know man, that's what I was talking about. But if it mails Avi, I don't know. But ehhh, if he does get them, he shouldn't really have to look at all the threads, as he gets that. (/talking on the phone, so this reply is incoherent, I know!)