Ok then...

This board is frustrating theres only like maybe 3 or 4 regular members...dunno where the hell Tomer is?

Angeleyes Part II said:
No were not dying off,we'll stick with ya..so stop the drama and whining will ya...:p ...just be patient..Tomer shows up..one day...:)

I am going to hold you to that statement you know...and if he doesnt...well, you dont want to know what will happen :p

PhlegethonVeins said:
I am going to hold you to that statement you know...and if he doesnt...well, you dont want to know what will happen :p

WHAT!!! It's not my fault your quest turned into a disaster,your never here,..but..eh..what will happen then? :p

Oh come on guys,let's all cheer up a bit,no wonder nobody post here,until Tomer shows up we have to make this place a little happier,do it for Sub.Masq,and that means by all of us,even if were only here with 3 or 4 or I dunno...think of something ok :)

Sigh, it's so sad. This band is amazing, but gets no attention! On another note, does anybody know what the band's label status is? The End Records site doesn't list them on their roster anymore :(

damn, the end has really jumped the shark, getting rid of Sub Masq, Epoch, yet keeping Thine Eyes Bleed, Crisis, if its true, I hope Tomer gets a new label, I remember when The End had an almost a perfect roster, those days are gone.....

Ok now im really curious, and worried as to what is going on with the band. There has been no news on them anywhere and they are no longer on The End.

I would really like to know whats going on, but alas, we are all in the dark on this...

:-(

Highway Corsair said:
damn, the end has really jumped the shark, getting rid of Sub Masq, Epoch, yet keeping Thine Eyes Bleed, Crisis, if its true, I hope Tomer gets a new label, I remember when The End had an almost a perfect roster, those days are gone.....
A bit off topic, but when did this happen? and why? Did it have something to do with the recent acquisitions of Sigh, Voivod, or Dissection? This is disappointing indeed.

I just recently got both of the Sub Masq CDs and I really like them. The death vocals add a nice contrast to the clean ones. I just notice that they aren't on The End's website anymore, either.

Highway Corsair said:

Sure Sub Masq is gone! BUT now they have Dissection, Voivod, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, and of course, SIGH!!! :D

Novembers Paul said:
I think the captain left his sinking ship...

no way man! you know i like to travel and some places i visit have no internet at all, or pepole in 30 miles away :) perfect to write music...:saint:
how you been brother? write me...tomer

PhlegethonVeins said:
Ok now im really curious, and worried as to what is going on with the band. There has been no news on them anywhere and they are no longer on The End.

I would really like to know whats going on, but alas, we are all in the dark on this...

bla! i didnt even knew about it until right now.... they have no idea when they missing, find a new label will not be a issue, infact, i already have one... will tell you guys everything soon, prepare your napkins, this will be the end of things as you know it

PhlegethonVeins said:

You see,all you had to do was to have abit more confident and be a little more patient...:) And maybe show your face here around more often..:p

Good to see you're back Tomer :wave: and I agree with the others,can't wait to hear what you guys are up to,actually I'm still hoping for Sub. Masq. to play some gigs over in Europe,any chance on that? :)