Drunkard (as above, will release more)
Dissection
Machine Head
Mayhem
Burzum
Mercyful Fate

... as in they only released one album I like each .... :Smug:

misfit said:
or you completely missed my point and are thus really really ignorant and stupid

(assuming you are talking to me)

I got your point, but it was smugly executed and pretentious. Opinions like that are unneeded, mainly.

Misfit said:
Cynic
Eucharist
Drunkard (as above, will release more)
Dissection
Machine Head
Mayhem
Burzum
Mercyful Fate

... as in they only released one album I like each ....

eucharist, i like mirror worlds but haven't listened to a velvet which i assume will kick ass more...

dissection, like both. I assume you only like The Somberlain

Burzum, i like Hvis, Filosofem, Det Som Engang Var, Burzum/Aske. Which one you do like? Hvis right?

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I got your point, but it was smugly executed and pretentious. Opinions like that are unneeded, mainly.

sorry, i next time i will name drop some less pronouncable band names, like jikolohrnkm and shkilpihak. so apologies for being pretentious and posting my opinion to an all encompassing thread.

the albums were as follows:
focus
a velvet creation
hellish metal dominate
the somberlain
burn my eyes
hvis lyset tar oss
melissa

Ignore VVVVV he's basically the forum troll/jerk

And just to freak you guys out some more... I don't like ANY of burzum's material.

WNxScythe said:
Ignore VVVVV he's basically the forum troll/jerk

No.

WNxScythe said:
And just to freak you guys out some more... I don't like ANY of burzum's material.

Burzum owns you...

what's the site of demilich freebies again? Have to post it for some people who haven't had it to download... i think it is demilich.doesntexist.net or something

And Is heathen's albums still up for download? You should check it also...

Dodens Grav said:
I'm too lazy to think much, so I'll stick with Thrash.

Buried God, Bywar (so far), Deathchain (so far), Dekapitator, Devastator (so far), Drunkard (so far), Hypnosia, Incinerator, King's-Evil, Nocturnal (so far), Poison, Sithlord, Slaughter Lord (only one compilation of material), Toxic Holocaust (so far), and Ulysses Siren (only one compilation of material. Though bands like Bywar, Drunkard and Nocturnal will inevitably release more full-lengths.