One Album Bands

The Grimace

New Metal Member
Oct 21, 2004
North of the Valley, South of the Hills
Ok, who's your favorite band who only released one album? That means one proper L.P., even if they did more stuff otherwise.

Or who's your favorite one man band. Or who's your favorite 2 man band? How about your favorite band that never released a full L.P., or how about your favorite band that has released too many L.P.'s and should really learn to consolidate the material.

Or who's your favorite band with 2 singers, or your favorite band with no singers, or your favorite Drummer/Vocalist, or your favorite band where a member of the band switched from one instrument to another, or your favorite band who used to be really good but then started to really, really, really, really suck. Like Metallica suck. N*Flaymz suck.

Or what's your favorite breakfast pastry? I just enjoyed some strawberry-creamcheese thing that was quite good.

Anybody?

I've got a few. Snot, Darwin's Waiting Room, Boy Hits Car, Flybanger, Nailbomb, Cynic, Disincarnate, Control Denied, Lykathea Aflame, Weakling, Demons and Wizards.

psypheria- embrace the mutation

when you say 2 singers, you mean 2 singers that dont play anything else? i rather enjoy gorerotted
~gR~

Détente ("Recognize No Authority")
Znowhite ("Act Of God")
Original Sin ("Sin Will Find You Out")
Tactile Gemma ("Tactile Gemma")

cynic and AGHORA!!!

i hear they're makin a new one though :)

oh and the Court of Crimson King line up with Greg Lake, although this may not be metal enough for a forum on *ultimatemetal*111

I was under the impression Galloping Through the Battle Ruins was a proper full-length album. Either way, I enjoy the record.

I'm too lazy to think much, so I'll stick with Thrash.

Buried God, Bywar (so far), Deathchain (so far), Dekapitator, Devastator (so far), Drunkard (so far), Hypnosia, Incinerator, King's-Evil, Nocturnal (so far), Poison, Sithlord, Slaughter Lord (only one compilation of material), Toxic Holocaust (so far), and Ulysses Siren (only one compilation of material. Though bands like Bywar, Drunkard and Nocturnal will inevitably release more full-lengths.