Opeth and PT to tour (from SW himself)

well, opeth told that they'll come back in italy this fall, and PT told the same, both after their respective concerts here in italy...

i hope this won't happen just in the US...

the interview said "in a couple months" if that's the case, then that would be the Opeth, Lacuna Coil tour, which I am sure Porcupine isnt on. So this may not happen after all ?.. unless it's delayed until Fall...

AlgaeScraper said:
In a couple of months we will join them on tour through America."

Unexpected
grumble.gif

Reanna said:
My luck they wont come to Pittsburgh.

I'm hoping for a Pittsburgh date as well! I did get to see Porcupine Tree at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College opening for Yes last Halloween though. :headbang:

I had tickets for the last Opeth show in pittsburg, but something happend and I didn't end up going! Lost all that money.. but I did end up going to the Cleveland one last min... I'll have to make it up to a pittsburg show sometime.

i need to see PT. the last two times they came to chicago, its been 21 and over. FUCK 21 and over shows!! there is no point to them. just to screw over fans. if they do tour, please come to Chicago and make it all ages (or at least an 18 and over show).