Opeth - "Death metal sound is over"

It was so bad that i couldn't sit through the whole thing. Will have to finish listening to it in 2 sessions. :\

so far what I have heard is boring, it's true it's mike's band and he can do whatever he wants with it, and yes, you need balls to put out a psichedelic prog wank fest when most of your fan base digs death metal, but that's also opeth's biggest fault, even more to say to that very fan base, cause I guess they are the ones reading their news, "death metal sound is over", like, "hey, thanks for your support all this years but now I will use the name Opeth to release whatever fart I wanna record, thanks for buying the albums before and made us a big name in the metal scene -mike xoxo", as much as they want to release this, people have the right to criticize it, some moronic haters will pop up from time to time, obviously, others will feel truly betrayed, others will simply like it... lucky me I lost the interest after ghost reveries :) cock with opeth, still life, blackwater park and deliverance were their best, now those days are long gone.