Opeth DVD premiere in London

vhou812

Mar 3, 2008
London
..just thought I'd start a new thread as someone suggested in the general Roundhouse tapes thread.

We just bought our tickets, 5th row, can't wait!!!. My girlfriend has already asked me to forgive her if she acts like a little girl anywhere near the band!. I can do that..

Catch you in the third row, I'll be the girl with the non-Opeth-fan boyfriend... he's promised to behave though.

I'll be the one without the British accent going by herself, apparently not drooling over the band.
Also, I have no idea what time it starts either, in reference to the Roundhouse thread. I was too excited that I actually got a ticket. Girl on the phone said you could pick your ticket up anytime, so I assume you can do it well in advance of the screening.

^^

We were told it starts at 7pm and the event ends at 11....I think the gig part of the DVD is only around 1 1/2 hours so they might be showing the "extras" or I guess just making sure there's enough time for the signing.

We're easy to spot, we'll be the old people. Also, my girlfriend has bright red hair..always handy in a crowd!..

Will it appear on my bank statement if they debited my card the night I ordered over the phone? Cause there was nothing on my statement this morning. My debit card has been a wanker before, but have I simply reserved a ticket to pay for with my card when I collect it from the box office? Cause they told me to bring the card with me.

Never really done this before so I'm clueless

Will it appear on my bank statement if they debited my card the night I ordered over the phone? Cause there was nothing on my statement this morning. My debit card has been a wanker before, but have I simply reserved a ticket to pay for with my card when I collect it from the box office? Cause they told me to bring the card with me.

The money is on hold. When you go there you will probably sign a receipt then they will take the money from you over night or something. So yea, bring your card.

You'll need the card with you on the night to prove that you bought the tickets. I don't know if they'll ask you to sign anything, they might want to swipe it though to verify that the tickets were paid for on it. The money came out of my account a few days ago so yours should be coming out soon.

Oh man, oh man. I am as broke as fuck right now. I hope there are still tickets left befoer the 15th (somewhere near the front!) because I have zilch til then.

Is over the phone the only purchasing option? because I can't find a ticket sales section on the cinema website and havent seen it advertised elsewhere.

That makes two of us (most probably) but i'll have the accent.

ha, awesome.

I would assume you can pick tickets up in person at the cinema, not everyone has a credit/debit card to do it over the phone. They have odd hours that's all.

The money is on hold. When you go there you will probably sign a receipt then they will take the money from you over night or something. So yea, bring your card.

You'll need the card with you on the night to prove that you bought the tickets. I don't know if they'll ask you to sign anything, they might want to swipe it though to verify that the tickets were paid for on it. The money came out of my account a few days ago so yours should be coming out soon.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up :kickass:

I'm coming from Finland especially for this event. It's also my first time in London. So good to have Opeth to give me reasons to travel :D
You can recognize me very easy, "Black, curly hair" as Mike described me before hehehhe
See you there!