Opeth forum closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumn

baptized in blood
Feb 8, 2005
Washington, USA
Sad that it had to come to that because of leaks, but that won't stop anyone from doing it, just piss more people off. :(

Just visited the Opeth website says Opeth has recorded a music video in Los Angeles for the track "The Grand Conjuration" rumor says that it will contain nurses and be quite twisted, you just have to wait and see.

I think it was a good move on Opeth's part to take down the forum until the Album comes out.

Spawnof84 said:
Just visited the Opeth website says Opeth has recorded a music video in Los Angeles for the track "The Grand Conjuration" rumor says that it will contain nurses and be quite twisted, you just have to wait and see.

I think it was a good move on Opeth's part to take down the forum until the Album comes out.

Considering the amount of stupid posting there lately, you might be right!

I think this was kind of desperate. Well, if they think this will stop the spreading of the leaks which are already around they are just plain naive. But maybe they were just too pissed off as there are already people who even talk in the Opeth.com guestbook about the leaks, which is just so damn stupid and disrespectful that I can hardly blame them for closing the forum.

Eh. I was reading the new song discussion thread too much anyway. I'm trying not to hear anything from GR until I have the CD, but my curiosity keeps making me read about it.

Also, I hope the nurses in that video are undead nurses with knives. There are three video types that I consider acceptible from Opeth: the band playing in the studio, something artsy with no band presence like a Tool video, or one based on violent video games.

It does suck that the Opeth forum is closed, it was the most active forum at Ultimate Metal. Hopefully it comes back the same day the album is released.
And hey Trav, I never saw you most at Ultimate Metal before, only at the Braveboard.

These so called leaks are these streams that Roadrunner put up themselves or very shitty radio-rips... They don't make people not buy their new album do they...!?

Dhalaren said:
It does suck that the Opeth forum is closed, it was the most active forum at Ultimate Metal. Hopefully it comes back the same day the album is released.
And hey Trav, I never saw you most at Ultimate Metal before, only at the Braveboard.

I don't post all that much. I have a few friends here and there so I'll drop in if I have something to add to a conversation/question somewhere.

What a bush-league move. Opeth move closer and closer to Metallica. Thanks a lot Lars Akerfeldt.

Status
Not open for further replies.