Opeth images I have created. Take a look!

mournertree.jpg
and
hearseofwater.jpg
enjoy them

Dude....those are EVEN BETTER!!!! Fuck man - awesome!!!

Did you draw that graphic yourself or did you take it from somewhere and combined it to form a unique image? I'm just curious...this is very well done!

note: one thing though...Opeth logo looks a tad bit squished or whatever....

Nice, very Still Lifeish :)

My suggestion would be to weave a photograph of Opeth or some of their album art into one of these... it would add more than a gothic image with just 'Opeth' plastered on it.

i dont agree with moonlapse,,,i think that it is awsome,,,,it kicks
i definately gives out an opeth vibe. very nice genizah

ok this may sound really stupid.........but..........HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING THOSE?!?!?!?!?!?!:lol: :) ..........and by the way..........every picture on this thread fucking rocks!

Originally posted by genizah
opethiccover.jpg

That is awesome. I wish I had the effort to play around with Photoshop more so I could get good at it. :lol: Ah well I am going to muck around for a bit now.

Truly genizah, though you spam half the Um forums and annoy the fuck out everyone advertising you're stuff :lol: , it is amazing what you are capable of. :)

Holy shit, genizah! That is perhaps the finest one yet...keep it comin', for that is....if there is more you have......

I don't have a scanner, or I would try doing stuff like genizah up there with his OWN art. I love drawing as well and all that kinda stuff.....

Anyway, I got a NEW image done as well....along the lines of the ones I have ORIGINALLY posted, but I do think this one is my best yet....an image I feel is what I was striving for from the beginning that I didn't quite achieve before....

I'll post it soon....

i am glad that you guys are keeping this thread alive, i keep checking for it,,,because i love all of the images,,,,all of you guys have awsome talent. I switch images on my background like every day,,, keep rocking guys

Well, here is ONE more Opeth image to glance upon amongst all the others posted here. And yes...I decided to continue on with that particular pic of the band once again....something about it I find quite appealing.

Black_Rose_Immortal.JPG

note: I have THIS image both in 800x600 and 1024x768 wallpaper.

I'm still NOT satisfied with this image (I'm still trying to get better) but I do think it is the best one I have done....I guess....

I think that one is the best you have done so faralcopath, i like the combination, but then again i like all of your other pics, i really like that pic of the band that you use,,,it is awsome.

all these images kick ass! i've been playing round with paint shop pro 6 trial version (hey, that's all i can get ahold of) and it's hard to do anything decent with it, for me at least. Maybe when i'm rich i can buy Bryce or something :lol:

Hey Entropy...:cool: thanks!

And Sands of the Seas...just keep goin' at it. Though, I do recommend Photoshop...7.0 recently came out. Heard it's quite amazing! I use 4.0 :sigh:....but still, it does everything that is needed. 6.0 is damn good as well....