Opeth/Katatonia US tour?

Wow.. been absent for a while.. now I hear about this?!

I posted sometime back about how I saw Opeth play @ Mr. Smalls in Pittsburgh and how I wanted the Kats to play there...

Ask and ye shall receive!!

Oh the irony. I've been waiting to see them for a decade and now that they're coming here I'll be moving to Sweden in August. Srsly?

When Opeth goes away for the encore I want Bloodbath to come out.

Agreed. When I saw that this tour was happening, my first thought was actually, "Gee, I hope we get a Bloodbath song out of this!"

That being said, which shows are people going out to? I'm buying my tickets this weekend for both NYC shows.

Oh good, more touring for two bands that already tour too much.

All this stupid touring has ruined Mikael's death vocals. You hear how hoarse and strained they are now? That's what touring all the time will do to you.

Hey-
Does anyone have any information on the Katatonia headlining shows? Lord Darksoul's Ticketmaster link confirms New Orleans on Oct 2, and Cleveland on Sept 25. Does anyone know anything in addition to this? I am particularly hoping there's a Kata headliner on Oct 26, in Des Moines or Madison or the like.

I'm definitely going to the Minneapolis, Milwaukee, and Chicago shows, probably to Cleveland and Columbus. Hoping to be able to add another headliner to this list.

I don't know why, but I feel like I've heard this song before. Worth noting there's a little bit o' programmed drums in there too.

Edit: Whoever uploaded that be trollin!

Yeah, I thought it sounded like OSI, but I forgot Mike did a track with em. Also noticed Gavin's signature chime & it sounded a lot tastier than Axe's playing. ; P