Opeth re-release of GR+ on June 28 !

RiffBoy

Fret Buzzer
Nov 21, 2005
Sweden
At last a straight answer...! :)

From a contact at Roadrunner I got the news today that the (swedish) date for the
re-release of Ghost Reveries - The "Deluxe" edition - is set to June 28!

It will be a double album - probably CD + DVD (the video?) but that is
NOT confirmed yet. I will post more info as soon as they tell me!
(I'm on their mailing-list!)

This is ALL info I got. Nothing is said about the tracklist. Just the date is certain at this point.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm EXCITED! :loco:

paradoxile said:
I smell a special digipack with a popup booklet with Mikael popping up with a speech bubble that says "O RLY!"

lmao i would pay through the nose for this

Man In Black said:
"Ghost Reveries: reissued with bonus track: 'The Grand Conjuration' exclusive radio edit!"

It wouldn't be by any chance the crappy 5 minute video edit of the song would it? This defenetly demands a popup booklet.
I'm actually trying to get the double picture vinyl of Ghost Reveries.
I seemed to find only Orchid and Morningrise and MAYH.

I will get it as soon as it is released. Don't count on ANY bonus tracks except Soldier Of Fortune, The Grand Conjuration, and When (All Live Recorded).

And ofcourse, the Documentary Of Ghost Reveries.

Vegetaman said:
That would be enough!

Is there actually anything else to offer?
RR can put "Roads" from the "Roadrunner United" album on a the bonus besides the mentioned above but what else can they put in a deluxe edition.

Roadrunner can't put a concert bonus disc because most of the songs on concert belong to other record all songs on BWP,D1 and D2 belong to BMG(who own Music For Nation and killed them recently) and the earlier releases that belong to candlelight/century media and peaceville.