Opeth to support Lamb of God on select Gigantour off-dates.

I guess I have to give Devildriver credit for discouraging hardcore dancing, unlike log.

NineFeetUnderground said:
as the palaces burn was a solid thrash album. start thinking for yourselves people.
Oh noes! Now I have to change my opinion!

I actually own Atpb and Aotw, and I would have to agree that Atpb was quite solid!

Actually, no. Not really. Imo, that album is crap along with all of the others they've made. :erk:

I do own the albums though, I bought them back when I used to listen to metalcore and bands that I think suck now.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Oh noes! Now I have to change my opinion!

I actually own Atpb and Aotw, and I would have to agree that Atpb was quite solid!

Actually, no. Not really. Imo, that album is crap along with all of the others they've made. :erk:

I do own the albums though, I bought them back when I used to listen to metalcore and bands that I think suck now.

but Dream Theatre is amazing :rolleyes:

Benighted1 said:
but Dream Theatre is amazing :rolleyes:
Not sure who that is. You probably mean Dream Theater, or maybe even Nightmare Cinema. They are both quite amazing. :)

EDIT: I SAID NOTHING. This thread shall not go off-topic.

SO YEAH, at least some of the other bands of Gigantour are good. If LoG weren't in the roster, it would be almost great, but they are, so now Gigantour is only somewhat great.

lol, lets all jump on the hate this band wagon.

They are decent musicians writing decent metal songs, especially for this day and age AND being american.

I have as the palaces burn and ashes of the wake, both good albums, although atpb has terrible production and im not too fond of the singer.