Opeth@W:O:A-2006

guess no-one noticed the COMUS t-shirt mikael weared this time.

closure was played before leper affinity.
maybe i'll post pics too.

affinityband said:
I know, gutted i was. I was consdiering badgering mike like the fanboy i am...But i got sidetracked. In any case, its one of their best live tracks yet they insist on not playing it(except the odd occasion). it sounds sexy, and that was just from a youtube bootlegg.

Too bad you dont live in Australia. They played it here last time. Heh

Harlequin Forest said:
I already started a thread on Wacken yesterday, and I believe it was the first. I take it that it has been deleted because of the honest comments I made about Martin's drumming and about the sound being a bit shit at the start of the set. Hey, I was being critical, not saying Axe is sub par or anything.

I would NEVER delete a thread simply because someone was being critical of the band or someone's playing or the sound being shit..... Jezuz do you even look at this forum? For God's sake, we wouldn't even have any threads left if I did that........ I do however remember deleting more than one redundant Wacken thread lately though... perhaps that's what happened to your thread.:Smug:

I saw them on earthshaker, must have been the same setlist.
I would have liked to hear some more old loud stuff, since it was a metal festival.
And Mikael should really stop interupting the setlist to tell jokes for 15 minutes. It get's kind of annoying.

Btw, does anyone know the Morbid Angel setlist or knows of any footage? I couldn't make it to Wacken, which was crap with such a killer line-up.

Heavenscent said:
Btw, does anyone know the Morbid Angel setlist or knows of any footage? I couldn't make it to Wacken, which was crap with such a killer line-up.

just go to youtube there is quite a bit of morbid angel videos from wacken there.