Opeth

hugot said:
are you somehow related to salient?
Was just thinking that myself.
MadTinus said:
Dude, how can you listen to "Bleak" and NOT wanna bang your fucking head off, that song rules so much it ain't funny anymore..
Bleak got me into Opeth, Its still my favorite song. Also Damnation is a masterpiece. On a school ski trip in year 12 I had to much caffeine and couldn’t sleep so I listened to Damnation 6 times and cried my eyes out for the last 4. Good times.
FatefuL said:
directly from the temple of hate... Opeth forum.
Why did the Opeth forum turn into the hateful mess that it is?

Silent paragon said:
Why did the Opeth forum turn into the hateful mess that it is?

Too many retards showed up especially after they signed to Roadrunner and released Ghost Reveries. Also too many trolls were screwing the forums, I don't know why they chose the Opeth one.
Also there used to be an off topic Opeth forum, when it closed down, people started to spam on regular forums..

nevermore forum has some tards too unfortunately. This is actually the only worth while forum left on here.

I fucking love Opeth...just picked up the new version of Ghost Reveries today, bad-ass. My favorite albums are My Arms Your Hearse, Still Life, and Blackwater Park...they are an amazing band live, but I'm so disappointed Martin Lopez is no longer in the band, he is a monster on the drums, he will be missed.

Me with Peter Lindgren...March 2006
2006_0322Opeth0244.jpg

yay opeth rules!!
i first listened black rose immortal...and thanks to that song i like metal :p or something like that..it was my first metal song and i loved it!! and they are awesome they have this perfect sound between growls and clean voice, acoustic and distors.. yeah...very good band. one of my favs

:headbang: Man, Opeth is an AMAZING band! Still one of my all-time faves. I don't think they have released ONE disappointing album yet. Still Life is, in fact, the best one followed by MAYH then BWP for me.