'Origin' Basstabs!

Well, in sum it was, but I've just done a little now and then, whenever I had the time for it.
I am thinking about finishing transcribing Empiricism too, but that will be time consuming ;)

Even though I don't play bass, I still think that you've done fantastic work, Erik. There aren't many artists who would do this!

Erik, I think this is a very kind and special thing you've done! You have my utmost respect for being a genuine person and taking the time for your fans to do something like this! Now if Oystein would follow and do guitar tabs ;)

Nick_Perrin said:
Nice! Gods of my world! I love that bass riff near the end.

:)

Yeah, I must admit that I am a bit proud of that part, pretty cool to play too :)
I've fixed and updated the transcription of that song now, corrected a few mistakes I made on the previous version.

Great!

This basslines will to increase my study. It's very nice the slides and harmonics ( I don't know how it's called in english :erk: ) on 'Four Element Synchronicity'.

Did you used some technic like 'double/triple domine' or tapping or anything?

hmmm i'll check some of these empiricism tabs out :) too bad i don't have a 6string, but i suppose i can manage most parts with 5? new tabs for the new album would be really cool! by the way, you are also on talkbass right? i think i remember a post from you there somewhere a couple of years ago :)

hmmm i'll check some of these empiricism tabs out :) too bad i don't have a 6string, but i suppose i can manage most parts with 5? new tabs for the new album would be really cool! by the way, you are also on talkbass right? i think i remember a post from you there somewhere a couple of years ago :)

You should manage it with 5, but with 6 is better ^^.