OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Many wrestlers started to panic thinking that TNA was moving away from the X Division and paying full attention to the heavyweights much similar to the way WWE does. TNA's official stance is that it's not going to happen and that the X-Division still has a big place in TNA. TNA has once again told the wrestlers that the X Division will get their time in the spotlight again soon as TNA is still banking that they will get their two hour time slot from Spike or another station if need be.

It is believed strongly by many that Team 3D will not be resigning with TNA. Brother Devon has made it publicly known that he would like to and is likely to return to WWE with or without Brother Ray. Their contracts are set to expire come September.

In a recent interview to promote a show in Akron, Ohio, King Booker said that if he would have been drafted to ECW he would have quit the company. He said that being drafted to RAW was a great thing. Booker also said that he will never wrestle under Booker T again as he feels the King Booker name has really taken off and helped him get to the top.

In a recent interview to promote a show in Akron, Ohio, King Booker said that if he would have been drafted to ECW he would have quit the company. He said that being drafted to RAW was a great thing. Booker also said that he will never wrestle under Booker T again as he feels the King Booker name has really taken off and helped him get to the top.

Funny Because Ive Heard And Read Differently...I Read That He Hated Going Back to Raw Because he thinks he will just job again and no chance of getting a title...while in smackdown...he got a gimmick and a world title....For the Booker T Thing...He Better Go Back

Funny Because Ive Heard And Read Differently...I Read That He Hated Going Back to Raw Because he thinks he will just job again and no chance of getting a title...while in smackdown...he got a gimmick and a world title....For the Booker T Thing...He Better Go Back

Yeah I've heard that too. The source for what I posted was from 24wrestling.com, I heard that he doesnt like RAW because of Triple H's creative control.

I think Booker was kind of in character during the interview where he said he would have quit if he were drafted to ECW.

Jerry Lynn, Brother Runt, Basham, Damaja, & Martyr have been removed.

Black Reign, Andrew Martin, Rick Steiner, Matt Morgan, & Pacman Jones have been added.

- The wrestlers that were "released" today were let go from their contracts but were notified by Terry Taylor that they would be booked by a per show basis. Taylor had also told the released talent that if things work out well then they will bring them back under a regular contract. At present, none of the released wrestlers will be heading to WWE. All the released wrestlers are however accepting independent bookings

Jerry Lynn, Brother Runt, Basham, Damaja, & Martyr have been removed.

Black Reign, Andrew Martin, Rick Steiner, Matt Morgan, & Pacman Jones have been added.

- The wrestlers that were "released" today were let go from their contracts but were notified by Terry Taylor that they would be booked by a per show basis. Taylor had also told the released talent that if things work out well then they will bring them back under a regular contract. At present, none of the released wrestlers will be heading to WWE. All the released wrestlers are however accepting independent bookings

Jerry Lynn asked to for his release.

The Hulkster's Bling Burgled!

TMZ has learned that Hulk Hogan's Miami Beach home was robbed of $100,000 worth of jewelry just last night. Damn!

The Hulkster and his family were in the process of moving out of their home, when the jewelry was reportedly taken from right under their nose. Some of the pricey gems that have gone missing include a diamond-encrusted watch and two gold chains.

Sources close to the Hogans tell TMZ that the family was in the middle of moving to a new Hulk-palace when they discovered that the jewelry was gone.