OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

[FONT=verdana,]The former Champ that TNA is in negotiations with is D-Lo Brown. It's expected that he will sign with the company upon his return from his tour in Japan. [/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

I love D-Lo Brown. Ok, I'm biased cause when I met him my brother said he was checking me out but hey, that's good enough for me. :lol: Of course, I don't know if that is actually true or not. I was a nervous wreck. He could have been looking at me saying, "Why is this chick all sweaty and gross?" :lol:

I love D-Lo Brown. Ok, I'm biased cause when I met him my brother said he was checking me out but hey, that's good enough for me. :lol: Of course, I don't know if that is actually true or not. I was a nervous wreck. He could have been looking at me saying, "Why is this chick all sweaty and gross?" :lol:

D-Lo is awsome, I met him at a house show when he was with the WWF

[FONT=verdana,]Cyber Sunday

WWE Championship Match: Randy Orton vs. FANS CHOICE~! (Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy....Kennedy, Shawn Michaels)

[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

when i heard HBK's music i was like " i like this song"

then i saw him on the TV and was Like " HOLY SHIT HBK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That was a great way to end Raw. Now let's see how they use him. Will they reform DX? Will they have him go for the title? I know he's one of the choices for Cyber Sunday. How will Jericho fit into this when he returns?

Something I really noticed about that segment was just how weak the Raw roster really is these days. I'm not saying that the wrestlers aren't talented, it's just that nobody knows who in the hell they are! Looking around that entrance ramp, I didn't see too many people the average "non-smart" fan would even recognize. I remember the old days (not that old...90's) when you could turn on Raw and see Austin, Hart, Michaels, Undertaker, Foley, Rock, etc... Poeple who didn't watch on a regular basis still knew who these people were. "WWF" used to promote the hell out of their talent. "WWE" just hopes you'll tune in to see who Vince thinks is the next star. Seems that the only guy they ever promote anymore is Cena.

If Raw is supposed to be the "A- Show" what does that say about the company as a whole? No wonder they begged HBK to come back and have re-signed Jericho. I'm sure Austin will be facing Santino Marella at Cyber Sunday. I just hope it'll be a wrestling match and not a beer drinking contest!:rolleyes:

You're right Mikey Bong. When I watched to see who Vince's son was, I didn't know a lot of people. Of course, it doesn't help that a lot of people I might have known died, either.

That was a great way to end Raw. Now let's see how they use him. Will they reform DX? Will they have him go for the title? I know he's one of the choices for Cyber Sunday. How will Jericho fit into this when he returns?

Something I really noticed about that segment was just how weak the Raw roster really is these days. I'm not saying that the wrestlers aren't talented, it's just that nobody knows who in the hell they are! Looking around that entrance ramp, I didn't see too many people the average "non-smart" fan would even recognize. I remember the old days (not that old...90's) when you could turn on Raw and see Austin, Hart, Michaels, Undertaker, Foley, Rock, etc... Poeple who didn't watch on a regular basis still knew who these people were. "WWF" used to promote the hell out of their talent. "WWE" just hopes you'll tune in to see who Vince thinks is the next star. Seems that the only guy they ever promote anymore is Cena.

If Raw is supposed to be the "A- Show" what does that say about the company as a whole? No wonder they begged HBK to come back and have re-signed Jericho. I'm sure Austin will be facing Santino Marella at Cyber Sunday. I just hope it'll be a wrestling match and not a beer drinking contest!:rolleyes:

i completly agree. how hard do you think they begged hbk for him to comeback?????

why no good push for carlito, london and kendrick, the worlds greatest tag team?

seems like raw is riding off hhh, hbk, kennedy, orton, cena and jericho when he returns. no one likes umaga, vince stop pushing your fake samoa joe

i completly agree. how hard do you think they begged hbk for him to comeback?????

why no good push for carlito, london and kendrick, the worlds greatest tag team?

seems like raw is riding off hhh, hbk, kennedy, orton, cena and jericho when he returns. no one likes umaga, vince stop pushing your fake samoa joe

i think steph Had to do a little Sucking

Carlito...Eh...
london/Kendrick...Move them back to smackdown
WGTT...Move them to smackdown...Hell Just move all the Tagteams to Smackdown

i think steph Had to do a little Sucking

Carlito...Eh...
london/Kendrick...Move them back to smackdown
WGTT...Move them to smackdown...Hell Just move all the Tagteams to Smackdown

who else on the roster could they push then? not jeff hardy. he gets a push already and sucks. maybe cody rhodes??