OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

[FONT=verdana,]- The Steiners vs Team 3D match at Bound for Glory has been changed to a best 2 out of 3 tables match.

- Pacman Jones and Sting are the only two members of the TNA roster that won't be appearing at the Bound for Glory fanfest.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]-
- Pacman Jones and Sting are the only two members of the TNA roster that won't be appearing at the Bound for Glory fanfest.
[/FONT]

I'm sure everyone's all bummed out about not getting to see Pacman Jones!:lol:

Rumor has it that Vince is seriously considering putting Chris Jericho in the title match against Orton tomorrow night.

I personally feel that this would be a mistake. These "Save_Us.222" videos are getting a lot of attention and to have him just show up so soon would kill it too quickly. They could still get some good mileage out of these clips. Think about it, how long did they promote Jessie and Festus coming to Smackdown? Three months? More?

I say wait for at least the next PPV. Put someone else in the title match tomorrow. How about the winner of the HHH vs. Umaga match. Of course that would be HHH! If they do this, they should let Orton keep the title until the next PPV when Jericho comes back. Don't even announce who Orton's opponent will be. Just keep it a secret. Tell Orton that he will face a surprise opponent for the title. Have him start losing it during Raw every week, tearing shit up, beating up people he thinks may be his next opponent.

It could work.

So anyway, I predict that Jericho will win the title tomorrow. :rolleyes:As much as I would like for Jericho to return and win the belt, I just think it's too soon!

[FONT=verdana,] Several of SmackDown’s Superstars may not find much clemency in the squared circle even after No Mercy. The WWE Tag Team Champions, United States Champion MVP & Matt Hardy, were successful in retaining their shared gold against Deuce and Domino last Friday. Next week, however, the two will have to step up their game even more; SmackDown’s Acting General Manager, Vickie Guerrero, has decided to put the diametric duo against none other than Undertaker & Kane. Can SmackDown’s “odd couple” pick up the pace and roll to a win against the re-teamed Brothers of Destruction? Or will this be the match that has everyone wondering if MVP and Matt’s dislike for one another can ever “rest in peace”?[/FONT]

Think about it, how long did they promote Jessie and Festus coming to Smackdown? Three months? More?

it's mind boggeling how when the bell rings his face changes and he becomes a wrestling machine, just mind boggeling ! :puke:

:lol:^

[FONT=verdana,]Nigel Mcguiness defeated Takeshi Morishima for the Ring of Honor title at tonight's ROH show in Edison, NJ. This match will air on ROH's 4th PPV "Undeniable" in early 2008.[/FONT]

TNA will be touring Canada by years end.

- TNA is in negotiations with a former WWE IC and European champion.

- A new TNA entrance theme CD is coming in 2008.

- TNA will launch an all new website soon.

boggling not bongloaded, it's just insane when the bell rings his tounge goes back in his mouth and he wrestles. is that crazy or what ?

between that and the shots of people panicked and crying in the crowd when the great khali has someone in his vice grip move, i just can't take no more.