OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

Nope I was on the other side of the ring. I didn't even know it happend till I got home and read about it.
Timing of the match wasn't very good, every time there was a big spot, there was another knockout appearing from the chute.

But hey atleast they can wrestle. WWE divas matches usually equal a bathroom break.(to urinate)

[FONT=verdana,]- TNA is apparently talking to former WCW World Heavyweight champion David Arquette. Arquette called Jonny Fairplay about managing him.

- One of the names considered for the Amazing Kong in TNA was Queen Kong.

- Wrestlers have been told the first drug testing will be done in two months.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]- TNA is apparently talking to former WCW World Heavyweight champion David Arquette. Arquette called Jonny Fairplay about managing him.
[/FONT]

Good idea, when WCW hired Arquette, ratings went through the roof...or was that the floor...

awesome PPV. one of the better tna ppv's this year.

ultimate x match. skipper did a cross body off the the steel x support structure

x division match. it was overall very solid and probably the best match of the night. lethal did the lethal combination off of the top rope

monsters ball. raven getting blackhole slammed into thumbtacks covered with broken glass :)

angle vs sting. a lot better than i thought it would be. kurt angle did a 450 splash :eek:

womens match was great.

styles and tomko are tag champs. they replaced pacman jones with the guy named consequences creed who was an awesome wrestler

Daivari surprised me a little. The guy can work. Too bad they never pushed him right. They should have kept him as Kahli's manager. This translator guy for Kahli really bothers me, and not in a "I would like to see him get his ass kicked" good way. It's more of a "This guy has no charisma and should be fired immediately" kind of way.

It's more of a "This guy has no charisma and should be fired immediately"

I completely agree with you. But for a different reason. The translator guy,whatever his name is, is a member of WWE creative that wrote himself into the position of translator.