OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

I just read that Daivari actually asked for his release a couple of weeks ago and they just got around to getting the paperwork done. So he wasn't fired.

Man, how bad are things there when a guy like Daivari, who won't make more money ANYWHERE else asked to be released???

[FONT=verdana,]IMPACT SPOILERS!!!

(1) LAX and The Steiners d. AJ Styles & Tomko and VKM.

- Kevin Nash and Kurt Angle argued backstage.

(2) James Storm d. Eric Young in the Fight for thr Right tournement.

(3) Havok vs Petey Williams ended a non contest when Team 3D attacked both wrestlers.

(4) Kurt Angle d. Sting to win the TNA World Title.

(5) Awesome Kong d. Angel Williams.

(6) Junior Fatu d. Robert Roode.

- Samoa Joe attacked Robert Roode.

- Jim Cornette announces the Genesis main event. It will be Sting and a mystery partner of his choosing vs Kurt Angle and Kevin Nash with the winner of the fall will being the TNA World Champion.

What the Fuck???

Why The Fuck Did they Give The Title back To Angle?
[/FONT]

That one is for next week so technically Sting's 2 day reign is more like a week and a half. Fucking Ridiculous. Brand new shiny title and its almost worthless already. Lets see, Nash will win it and probably hand it to Jeff Jarrett or something stupid like that.

No wait. Jarrett is the Mystery partner. The match starts, and the mystery partner doesn't show up. Then at some point in the match Nash has taken out Sting and Angle. Then the Mystery Opponent appears to come save the day. Only he gets in the ring, walks up to Nash, pokes him with 1 finger, Nash falls over and lets Double J pin him. (Yes just like when Nash and Hogan did it.)

if that happens im going to be pissed

and i think it will because the TnA creative team read this thread, same with the wwe team

[FONT=verdana,]IMPACT SPOILERS!!!

(1) LAX and The Steiners d. AJ Styles & Tomko and VKM.

- Kevin Nash and Kurt Angle argued backstage.

(2) James Storm d. Eric Young in the Fight for thr Right tournement.

(3) Havok vs Petey Williams ended a non contest when Team 3D attacked both wrestlers.

(4) Kurt Angle d. Sting to win the TNA World Title.

(5) Awesome Kong d. Angel Williams.

(6) Junior Fatu d. Robert Roode.

- Samoa Joe attacked Robert Roode.

- Jim Cornette announces the Genesis main event. It will be Sting and a mystery partner of his choosing vs Kurt Angle and Kevin Nash with the winner of the fall will being the TNA World Champion.

What the Fuck???

Why The Fuck Did they Give The Title back To Angle?

[/FONT]

because sting's contract is up soon and sting said he's not resigning and they want to build up angle in a big feud

Then why did he drop the strap in the first place? To "punish" him for his DUI?

Bad Kurt! You're grounded! Now give me the belt, you can have it back when you've learnd your lesson. (in 2 days)

Fuck, those TNA results depress me. I had such high hopes for TNA at one time but it just seems like the higher ups just don't "get it". They have the talant, they have the TV spot, but they just keep fucking things up. I see Sabin and Shelley (by far the most over tag team) aren't featured again, Sting looses the belt ALREADY to fucking Angle, and Samoa Joe and AJ (you know, the two biggest assests in the company) are just wasted.
I want to like TNA...

Fuck, those TNA results depress me. I had such high hopes for TNA at one time but it just seems like the higher ups just don't "get it". They have the talant, they have the TV spot, but they just keep fucking things up. I see Sabin and Shelley (by far the most over tag team) aren't featured again, Sting looses the belt ALREADY to fucking Angle, and Samoa Joe and AJ (you know, the two biggest assests in the company) are just wasted.
I want to like TNA...

i still like tna much better than wwe but i agree with everything you said. the guys who are over never get a belt anymore. shelley, sabin, daniels, joe and they stick styles with a tag belt

I admit that I don't watch TNA very often, but from what I've seen, I agree with you guys. They need to learn from WCW's mistakes and use the veterans to push the younger talent. WCW buried the younger talent to make the veterans more money and it lead to the companies death.

TNA has a great roster with a mix of new potential stars and big names from the last 10 years or so. They need to use their talent the right way or they're dead in the water.

I admit that I don't watch TNA very often, but from what I've seen, I agree with you guys. They need to learn from WCW's mistakes and use the veterans to push the younger talent. WCW buried the younger talent to make the veterans more money and it lead to the companies death.

TNA has a great roster with a mix of new potential stars and big names from the last 10 years or so. They need to use their talent the right way or they're dead in the water.

TNA was great from 2002-2005, 2006 was ok now the are misusing everyone

[FONT=verdana,]TNA is in talks with former WWE talents Scott Taylor and Brian Lawler, Judas Mesias is out indefinitely and Kevin Nash has told TNA management that he and Scott Hall have discussed reforming their tag team in TNA.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]TNA is in talks with former WWE talents Scott Taylor and Brian Lawler, Judas Mesias is out indefinitely and Kevin Nash has told TNA management that he and Scott Hall have discussed reforming their tag team in TNA.[/FONT]

why do they always say former wwe talent? brain lawler was already in TNA once so shouldn't it be former TNA talent??

i thought mesias was only out for like a month. this is a huge blow to TNA in terms of pushing a young talented guy

why do they always say former wwe talent? brain lawler was already in TNA once so shouldn't it be former TNA talent??

Sure he was in TNA, but he is also still a former WWE talent. Besides, Lawler wasn't in TNA very long if I recall correctly.

i'm glad that got disco inferno back. i was just saying to my friend a month ago "you remember in early tna when glen was the main heel. they need to bring him back."