OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

booker t=good pickup
van dam= good pickup
matthews and swinger=good pickup but didn't see them on bound for glory.

Agreed! All good workers and Booker and RVD have name recognition. Unfortunately, Booker is coming close to the end of his career, so I hope they use him the right way. Have him put over the younger guys. I'd like to see Sabu sign up too.

Agreed! All good workers and Booker and RVD have name recognition. Unfortunately, Booker is coming close to the end of his career, so I hope they use him the right way. Have him put over the younger guys. I'd like to see Sabu sign up too.

sabu seems a little torn up lately

OK...Over a thousands Post in this thread already,

Whos everybody favorite

male wrestler-UnderTaker
female wrestler-Gail Kim
Tagteam-MCMG

who are "my" favorites

current
wwe=HBK
tna=christopher daniels/ aj styles tie
women=gail kim
tag team=MSMG

who do i think ae the greatest wrestlers of all time

male=kurt angle/bret hart tie

All-Time...

Male-Rowdy Roddy Piper
Female - Sunny (Tammy Lynn Sytch)
Tage Team - The Hart Foundation

[FONT=verdana,]UFC boss Dana White has stated that former IWGP champion Brock Lesnar has signed a two-year contract with the MMA group, and is considering debuting him on 2/2.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]- As much as things change, they seem to stay the same. After being released by WWE (AGAIN), Teddy Hart no-showed a booking in Calgary for the PWA promotion.

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,]- Former Four Horsemen manager and WWE employee J.J. Dillon under went left knee replacement last week. We wish him a speedy recovery. Dillon has started his physical therapy. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,]- The planned return for Chris Jericho has been at Sunday's Cyber Sunday PPV for the last few weeks. Due to declining ratings, the USA Network has asked that WWE save Jericho's return for RAW. Bonnie Hammer, USA’s President, offers opinions and suggests to the WWE brass on a regular basis.

- Jericho stated on a radio interview over the weekend that he was contacted to appear at the disastrous San Francisco Cow Palace Fan Fest during the summer months, but of course, turned it down.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,][/FONT]

Did you guys see Candice Michelle fall from the top rope right on her face? OUCH! Hopefully she's just got a mild concussion rather than a neck injury!

It looked like Trevor Murdoch got hurt earlier in the show too. Mickie James looked really concerned.

* edit - WWE.com is saying that Candice Michelle may have a shoulder injury, but they should know more tomorrow morning*

As soon as Candice fell, I winced. That was nasty. Anyone else hear the referee call her name then tell Beth to cover her quickly. Then, those guys from the back flew to the ring. At least she regained consciousness, even though she didn't know where the hell she was. Kind of reminds me of when Lesner sloshed his brain around during a match and was just sitting on the ring with a dazed look in his eyes.