OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

[FONT=verdana,]- from Ron Sheldon: I took my son & daughter to the book signing at Barnes & Noble tonight to see Y2J, he was very friendly with everyone and joked with the crowd throughout the session. One fan had screen printed the binary code promo from Raw and had it on a t-shirt, and somebody asked if there is 222 pages in the book. He laughed and said there is actually 444 pages and that’s a secret clue. Thanks to Gerweck for letting us know about this, my kids were quite happy to finally meet one of their heroes.
[/FONT]

Jaimie Noble has been great with his backstage bits with Vickie Guerrero the last few weeks! I wonder if this is actually leading to something with both of them. He was hitting on her this week!:lol:

Jaimie Noble has been great with his backstage bits with Vickie Guerrero the last few weeks! I wonder if this is actually leading to something with both of them. He was hitting on her this week!:lol:

jamie noble is so underused. he was great in ROH

If you go to WWE.com right now, all of the "save us" videos are listed at the bottom of the page. Looks like Jericho's coming back either at Cyber Sunday tomorrow or Raw this Monday.

Cyber Sunday Is when He Is Coming

[FONT=verdana,]- from Dan Miller: I was lookin' on my cable box last night (Friday) and this is what read for the summary for WWE Monday Night RAW: "Cyber Sunday" Results and a look at the new WWE Champion. I just find that kinda interesting.[/FONT]

Those cable previews aren't always accurate. I wouldn't put too much stock in that.

Who knows though. If they already know there will be a new champion, that would tell me that they already know who will win the votes, which means that they just admitted that the voting is fake. (Not that I don't already believe that!) No way they plan on just giving the title to whoever win the votes!

Those cable previews aren't always accurate. I wouldn't put too much stock in that.

Who knows though. If they already know there will be a new champion, that would tell me that they already know who will win the votes, which means that they just admitted that the voting is fake. (Not that I don't already believe that!) No way they plan on just giving the title to whoever win the votes!

yeah cyber sunday is so fake. no way those votes are accurate. they already know who's i what matches way before the voting even starts

yeah cyber sunday is so fake. no way those votes are accurate. they already know who's i what matches way before the voting even starts

Well, now I'm not so sure, since The Miz won the voting for the ECW title match when they were obviously pushing for it to be Big Daddy V.

THE MIZ???:OMG: