OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

CYBER SUNDAY SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rey Beat Finlay In a stretcher match
CM PUNK beats the Miz...WTF!!!!
Kennedy beat hardy...HBK is ortans opp.
Kane Beat MVP Via Countout...MVP Still champ

if you watch the new Y2J promo i see a 19 in it. november 19 is a monday so i guess we have to wait like another month to see him. hope i'm wrong about that

I taped Raw tonight thinking he was going to be on but noooooo. However, I did get to see hotties HHH and HBK so that was worth it. Although I like how Vince says maybe next week we'll have the return of DX. DX was a lot more than HHH and HBK even if I do like them together. It just isn't the same without the other.

Oh, and I watched the video with Candice Michele. Could they have replayed that any more? "This could be difficult to watch" but I'll show it to you like 7 times and from every angle possible. Ridiculous. Glad she didn't hurt herself even worse than she did, especially when the ref moved her neck.

First time I saw that Beth Phoenix chick but I am digging her. I didn't actually see her wrestle so I don't know if she is any good in that department. I just know I like her look. I like the muscular chicks, even Chyna. I just hated that Chyna looked like dude. After her surgery though, she was mighty nice to look at.

I taped Raw tonight thinking he was going to be on but noooooo. However, I did get to see hotties HHH and HBK so that was worth it. Although I like how Vince says maybe next week we'll have the return of DX. DX was a lot more than HHH and HBK even if I do like them together. It just isn't the same without the other.

Oh, and I watched the video with Candice Michele. Could they have replayed that any more? "This could be difficult to watch" but I'll show it to you like 7 times and from every angle possible. Ridiculous. Glad she didn't hurt herself even worse than she did, especially when the ref moved her neck.

First time I saw that Beth Phoenix chick but I am digging her. I didn't actually see her wrestle so I don't know if she is any good in that department. I just know I like her look. I like the muscular chicks, even Chyna. I just hated that Chyna looked like dude. After her surgery though, she was mighty nice to look at.

Beth Phoenix is good in the ring. I agree that they didn't have to keep replaying the video of Candice getting hurt. It reminded me of the WCW Monday Nitro after Sid broke his leg and they kept showing it. That actually made me stop watching any wrestling for about 2 weeks.:puke:
Luckily Candice Michelle isn't as badly injured as Sid was and will be back.

if you watch the new Y2J promo i see a 19 in it. november 19 is a monday so i guess we have to wait like another month to see him. hope i'm wrong about that

If they wait that long, I'm sure many fans will start to lose interest in the angle and Jericho may not get the reaction upon his return that McMahon is counting on. I know personally, that after this week, I am losing some interest myself. I'm glad they waited for a while to bring him back and show these videos, but they're waiting a little too long.

It used to be that back in the day you could stop watching wrestling for a while and go back and everything would pretty much be the same. Now with all the wrestlers dying and the different organizations and the different nights, its hard to keep up. There are some wrestlers that I will always love and that keep me coming back to WWE but if they left for good, I doubt I would have a reason to go back. Granted, I haven't been keeping up much but there hasn't been anyone that really stands out in mind from new comers.