OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

They were only the DX army for a few weeks while they doing the "invade nitro/CNN center" thing.

The only way Chyna ever comes back is if HHH and Stephanie get a divorce and Vinces wants to mess with him.

2006 DX< 1998-2000 DX < 1997 DX

yeah i know, but if you remember when hbk left hhh gave a speech about you have to rebuild your army blah blah blah so he was letting us know in a way the original dx was dead and this was something new

[FONT=verdana,][/FONT][FONT=verdana,]

It doesn't stop there. Stephanie has also talked about revising contracts to state that writes do not have ownership of any ideas or concepts they come up with while at WWE.
[/FONT]

It pretty much already works that way, the Jericho returns viral campaign was Court Bouder's(sp?) idea from earlier this year when he worked for the company.

Harry Smith and Chris Masters are the first two WWE stars to be named for being suspended under the new wellness policy prodedure. It sure didn't take Smith long, did it? Smith is a first time offender, (obviously) and Masters is suspended for the second time. Smith will be gone for 30 days, Masters gets 60 days.

Harry Smith and Chris Masters are the first two WWE stars to be named for being suspended under the new wellness policy prodedure. It sure didn't take Smith long, did it? Smith is a first time offender, (obviously) and Masters is suspended for the second time. Smith will be gone for 30 days, Masters gets 60 days.

why would smith use the substance that helped kill his father?

wwe needs to kill off this jesse and festus team. it's so bad i can't take it anymore and, this is coming from a fan of the spirit squad.

Yeah, I thought she was older and looked worse off than Moolah. I wonder how much time she has left now that her best friend is gone.

then that make no sense

let me see a guy with his tounge hanging out, the bell rings , he puts his tounge in his mouth, wrestles, the bell rings, tounge hangs back out. pretty ingenious writing there. and they wonder why the ratings are so low right now.
and somebody tell fucking big V to put his shirt back on. the guy's man tits are hanging down to his waist line :puke: