OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

[FONT=verdana,]o Sweet Chin Music at Survivor Series

As first seen on WWE Mobile on AT&T, Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music will be barred in his WWE Championship Match against Randy Orton.

Raw GM William Regal granted WWE Champion Randy Orton’s request to ban Sweet Chin Music after Michaels knocked him out Monday night for the fifth week in a row. Under the stipulation at Survivor Series, if HBK uses, or attempts to use, his lethal trademark move, the match will be stopped immediately. He will be disqualified and never get another opportunity at Orton’s WWE Title.

However, the Legend Killer is not off the hook. On the heels of his blatant disqualification at Cyber Sunday against HBK, if Orton is disqualified at Survivor Series, or appears to attempt to get disqualified, he will lose the WWE Championship.
[/FONT]

uh oh, what will hbk do? he only has that 1 move:Smug: come on thats the best they can do? hbk has one of the biggest movesets in the wwe. he'll just do a moonsault or a suplex or a ddt or something. i wish he would win the title but i know he's not going to considering he said he never wanted another title

.. and vince will run down and tell the time keeper to ring the bell.

Please Vince, I know rehashing angles from the past just bumped your raw rating +.2, but we don't need another Survivor Series screwjob. Maybe if the Hart Foundation 2.0 haddn't fallen apart, but not now.

Carlito asked for his release. This seems to be a long time coming, he was unhappy about not being involved in last years Wrestlemania.

And, I don't mind seeing Masters go either, I just wonder what happened, since this was only his second suspension, he still had one to go.

Carlito asked for his release. This seems to be a long time coming, he was unhappy about not being involved in last years Wrestlemania.

And, I don't mind seeing Masters go either, I just wonder what happened, since this was only his second suspension, he still had one to go.

so is carlito gone? he'd be great in TNA. masters would be a great truck driver :Smug:

Smackdown/ECW is in Puerto Rico and Carlito went with them as a "hometown hero" kinda like when Rey Rey went with RAW to Mexico.
Maybe he will just stay there after the shows.

[FONT=verdana,]- The Fabulous Moolah held off her shoulder replacement surgery for years, since she knew that once she had the surgery, her wrestling career would be over.

- WWE called The Fabulous Moolah before the surgery offering to take care of her expense, but she informed them that she had insurance and didn't need financial assistance.
[/FONT]

- The "one night only" DX reunion on Raw last week was Vince McMahon's way to appease USA Network boss Bonnie Hammer (who favors the stars she is familiar with from 1998-2001).

- JBL appears to be gearing up for a return to the ring. He has lost 25-30 pounds, and is down to about 270 lbs.

[FONT=verdana,]- The Fabulous Moolah held off her shoulder replacement surgery for years, since she knew that once she had the surgery, her wrestling career would be over.

- WWE called The Fabulous Moolah before the surgery offering to take care of her expense, but she informed them that she had insurance and didn't need financial assistance.
[/FONT]

Of all the shitty things that can be said about Vince, he has always taken care of people that were loyal to him.

- TNA sent out a text message last night via it's mobile service stating that Sting's partner at Genesis has never stepped in a TNA ring before.

Yep it was

- Miss Brooks did pass out or faint last night at the Genesis PPV. The thought was that she became over heated at ringside.