OT - Attn. Wrestling Fans

- Former WWE champion John Cena is requesting that CNN apologize for the way it portrayed his answer regarding steroids during the documentary done by the company's Special Investigations Unit titled 'Death Grip: Inside Pro
Wrestling'. The documentary aired last week and during the last replay Cena's answer was altered after complaints from WWE. WWE posted the unedited interview on the website which clearly shows that CNN edited Cena's answer out of context which made him sound like that if he took steroids no one will ever catch him or prove it. An exclusive interview with Cena will take place tonight and will be online at WWE.COM after the ECW on Sci Fi show wraps up.

- The Divas are back....online! After a week in the dark and offline, the WWE webmasters finally decided to push the Divas section back online as 15 of the most beautiful women on television today take back their place in
cyberspace. Last week WWE.COM was Divas-free as all links and anything related to any of the women were completely wiped out from the website. Promoting WWEDivas.com yesterday on RAW was not a good thing either as all
hits led to a file not found page. Just earlier today all the Divas, pictures and videos are back online for the enjoyment of the WWE male fans.....and some females as well! (thanks to Colin Vassallo)

- from wwe.com: Thursday on WWE.com, Cade & Murdoch find out who they will be defending their titles against at Survivor Series. Hmmm.

- Former WWE champion John Cena is requesting that CNN apologize for the way it portrayed his answer regarding steroids during the documentary done by the company's Special Investigations Unit titled 'Death Grip: Inside Pro
Wrestling'. The documentary aired last week and during the last replay Cena's answer was altered after complaints from WWE. WWE posted the unedited interview on the website which clearly shows that CNN edited Cena's answer out of context which made him sound like that if he took steroids no one will ever catch him or prove it. An exclusive interview with Cena will take place tonight and will be online at WWE.COM after the ECW on Sci Fi show wraps up.

he does take steroids though

[FONT=verdana,]- Abyss suffered a minor shoulder injury at the Genesis PPV when he was shoved off the stage while inside the wooden crate. TNA officials wanted him to leave through the bottom of the box via a trap door before it was pushed off the stage but Abyss refused.[/FONT]

-- Chris Jericho recently appeared on Bubba the Love Sponge's radio show on Sirius and he said that TNA's offer to him was "cheap." Jericho also told Bubba that he had not signed a contract with WWE, although he did admit to having a number of discussions with them.

-- Hogan Knows Best may be finished because it would be difficult to continue the show after all the stuff that has down since Nick Hogan's car accident. Talks regarding that notion have already started. It would be hard to go on and completely ignore the car accident issue, or even focus on it for that matter as it would really dampen the show. Although, they only need a few more episodes to go into syndication, and there is a lot of money in that.

-- NBC's American Gladiators will begin taping its season the week after Thanksgiving. Hulk Hogan will be hosting the show with Laila Ali. Daniel Puder may be appearing on the show. Indy wrestler Matt Cross was scheduled to do an appearance on the show, but they're going to be doing the tapings while he is on a tour in Japan. Because of that, he had to pull out of his scheduled appearance. He was bummed about that, and also about missing the chance to meet Hogan.

"CNN felt that Mr. Cena's statement in the interview: "My answer to that question 'have you ever used steroids' is -- the only thing I can say -- I can't tell you that I haven't, but you'll never be able to prove that I have" was a more expansive and complete answer -- and that's why we used it in the first run of the program. And we stand by that decision. But, we added the other quote on the Sunday replay where Mr. Cena first denied using steroids. We did this because of his complaint and the attention it received so that viewers could see how he said it both times."

-- The Dynamite Kid's former wife, Michelle Smadu, was featured in CNN's documentary. She may appear to be familiar because she is the younger sister of Bret Hart's ex-wife Julie Hart. During the documentary, Smadu talked about the horrors of being married to the Dynamite Kid aka Tom Billington. Billington, who was also interviewed for the show, doesn't think he was as violent as he is made out to be. Billington said, "I don't think it was violent. I mean, I put a shotgun under her chin once, but I had no shells. I only pretended that."